Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Klim Women's Altitude Gore-Tex Jacket
The Klim Altitude Gore-Tex Jacket is the top of the food chain when it comes to multi-season touring. The rugged 840D and 500D Cordura shell is bonded with a Gore-Tex 2-layer performance shell for superior protection from abrasion and the elements. The impervious shell is combined with numerous intake and exhaust vents, allowing the Altitude Jacket to keep you riding comfortably all year long. To stave off impact injuries Klim includes a full suite of temperature stable molecular D3O EVO armor that moves with you and provides industry leading shock absorption. Designed by and built for serious riders, the Klim Women's Altitude Jacket will take you from sea level to the highest roads in the world and everywhere in between.
Note: We have found the Altitude to be form-fitting and recommend going up a size if you will be wearing base and mid-layers.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Gore-Tex 2-layer performance shell main body
- Durable 840D Cordura overlays in high-abrasion zones
- Strong 500D Cordura cuffs and adjustment straps
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- D3O EVO elbow and shoulder pads
- D3O EVO shoulder pads
- D3O Flo 1 back protector (level 1)
- 2 chest vents
- 2 bicep arm intake vents
- 2 vertical back exhaust vents
- Streamlined fit and finish
- Action pleated shoulder/arm panels
- 2 hand pockets
- 5 internal pockets (2 zippered, 2 mesh stash, 1 hidden passport)
- Standard Klim jacket-to-pant zipper panel
- Fasteners allow open collar use for increased ventilation
- Micro fleece lined collar
- Sliding tension adjuster on forearms
- External waist belt
- YKK zippers throughout
- Double storm flap protected center front YKK zipper
- Off-center collar cinch
- Klim id/emergency id pocket on left forearm
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1072858||MFR. Product #5093001120000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1072860||MFR. Product #5093001130000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1072862||MFR. Product #5093001140000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1072864||MFR. Product #5093001150000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1072866||MFR. Product #5093001160000||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1192489||MFR. Product #5093001120600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #1192490||MFR. Product #5093001130600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #1192491||MFR. Product #5093001140600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1192492||MFR. Product #5093001150600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1192493||MFR. Product #5093001160600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
12 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 17 answers
Why did you choose this?
waterproof and breathable
Toni D on Aug 31, 2017
Does the new women Klim Altitude outfit still come in white(sliver)?
BEST ANSWER: We did order and have been using the silver version of the jacket. My wife loves it! It not only is very comfortable but offers great protection from all weather situations. We have experienced all weather situations and the jacket performed. What my wife also likes about the jacket is that it was designed for a women thus fits a woman really well and looks great.
The cuff seem too small to accommodate gloves underneath, there is no zipper to open cuff wider. How do you make sure that rain does not drain into gloves? Looks like only smallest of gloves would fit in the sleeve of the jacket.
BEST ANSWER: It does require a small glove to fit inside the sleeve . My suggestion is using a gauntlet style glove . As it seems no problem with the rain draining into the glove . The cuff can be cinched up tight either way .