Klim Tomahawk Parka
If you’re looking for the perfect balance of style and performance, look no further than the Klim Tomahawk Parka. The perfect stylish/streamlined gear setup for boondockers and mountain riders who want uncompromised performance.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex Two-Layer Performance Shell Technology
- YKK zippers throughout
- Water resistant YKK Aquaguard zippers in exposed areas
- Highly breathable
- Adjustable snow dust skirt
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand cuff closures
- 2 vertical outside chest backpack-friendly ventilation intakes
- 2 vertical covered back backpack-friendly ventilation exhausts
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets, 1 internal pocket
- Durable taffeta internal comfort liner
- Integrated internal wrist gaiters with thumb holes
- Fleece-lined and insulated comfort collar
- Beard flap
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Removable shoulder pads
- Brushed tricot hand pocket material
- Internal pocket key clip
- Interior mp3 headphone port
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Navy||RevZilla Item #1318397||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3371005160210||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Klim Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.