Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
As the most versatile sock in the Klim lineup, the Klim Sock performs perfectly in a wide range of circumstances. In warmer conditions the KLIM sock wicks moisture and dries quickly. Wool content insulates and keeps you comfortable in colder conditions. The perfect hybrid sock for every ride.
- Updated with more Lycra to improve elasticity and fit at ankle
- Full terry knit at bottom of foot for ultra comfort, warmth, and padding
- Full terry knit at entire front shaft for shin comfort, warmth, and padding
- Wicks moisture
- Above calf design
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel and sole for durability
- Ankle support stretch band to help keep sock in position, no slipping or bunching
- Patterned bend and regular knit at front mid ankle to help prevent bunching
- 39% CoolMax, 31% Merino wool, 28% polyamide, 2% Lycra
Note: Use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex boots.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1050557||MFR. Product #3118003120000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1050558||MFR. Product #3118003130000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1050559||MFR. Product #3118003140000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
I'm torn on bang for the buck, I'd say this would be very well priced a few bucks less ($20-22), but I don't know the durability yet. If these last a few years, they will be worth the cost.
The wool/fabric is very comfortable.
1 year ago
1 year ago