Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Mojave Pro Jersey
The Klim Mojave Pro Jersey brings impressive snag and tear resistance to KLIM’s fully-ventilated jersey pattern. Engineered with intense stretch panels and a refined fit, the Mojave Pro Jersey is designed to fit over common body protection pressure suits, elbow pads, etc.
Its sizing allows it to be worn over armor efficiently; reducing excess material that can catch on passing trees, branches, etc. Modest padding adds comfort to trail whacks and roost while the brunt of off-road abuse is handled by the highly durable mesh on the shoulders, arms and forearms.
- Durable, fully ventilated, padded off-road motorcycle jersey
- Heavier mesh at shoulders, back, backpack shoulder strap area, elbows, forearm, top forearm, and cuff for branch whacking and slide outs coverage and durability
- Athletic/low profile fit reduces chances of extra fabric snagging on branches, etc.
- Stretch zones let jersey fit over protective equipment without limiting movement
- Padding in shoulder, side arm, elbow/forearm, and top forearm/cuff to help reduce sting of branch whacks and to increase comfort with more durable fabrics
- Intelligently engineered varying mesh panel placement helps regulate body temperature for hot weather riding
- Double stitching on seams for ultimate seam strength and durability
- 3M Scotchlite reflective on sleeves, front body, and back for better visibility in dark conditions
- Tuck in style jersey with lighter weight fabric at bottom for comfort while tucked in
- Silicone printed graphic on lower back panel helps keep jersey tucked in
- Stretch cuff with optional thumb loops to help hold jersey over gloves and cover wrist
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #893377||MFR. Product #5091-000-120-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #893378||MFR. Product #5091-000-130-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #893379||MFR. Product #5091-000-140-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #893380||MFR. Product #5091-000-150-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #893381||MFR. Product #5091-000-160-600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 3XL||RevZilla Item #893382||MFR. Product #5091-000-170-600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The question is, why not just wear a normal motocross jersey? I have the Mojave and Mojave Pro both. A motocross jersey has no protection and the sleeves roll up the arm partway when riding at high speed (street). The Pro jersey has enough stiffness to stay in place even up to +70 MPH. The second is that the Pro has fairly solid mesh to offer some get-off protection. The padding is light for sticks and branches.
More airflow and lighter than a mesh jacket, more protection than a motocross jersey, it fits right in the middle. The light color is great in the heat. Ride with the shirttail out for even more flow.
The only problem, wearing next to the skin the mesh feels strange when really sweaty and standing around. Mostly on the back. Riding it was no problem. I found it much better to wear a very light compression shirt or even better a light running shirt (e.g. Under Armour) which made the jersey a bit more comfortable against the skin.
Paired with the Mojave pants and I have the perfect hot weather on/off-road dual sport gear.
Seems well built like most KLIM gear.
1 year ago
7 months ago