Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Mojave OTB Pants
Klim's Mojave Over The Boot Pant is the fully ventilated alternate to the ultra-versatile Dakar Pant. Built on the same updated, articulate and refined chassis as the Dakar pant, the Mojave Pant incorporates the maximum in mesh materials to keep you cool as the temperatures climb. Combining durability and mesh ventilation is attained by the liberal use of Cordura materials in the highest wear areas and the most durable mesh materials in the world everywhere else. The Klim Mojave Pant also has thicker and more water resistant leather inner knees.
If you are looking for hot-day comfort and lightweight durability in an over-the-boot pant, the Klim Mojave Pant is the ultimate off-road choice.
- Durable, fully ventilated over-the-boot off-road motorcycle pant
- Durable, highly breathable mesh materials
- Heavy-duty 840 Cordura in knee, seat, bottom leg panels
- Durable and strong A&E heavy-duty nylon thread seam construction
- Thicker, highly abrasion- and melt-resistant leather on legs for maximum durability and resistance to heat from the exhaust and engine
- Improved DWR treatment on leather to resist water and mud
- Engineered stretch material in flex zones: above seat, above knee, groin, and upper side hip
- Adjustable cuffs with VELCRO® brand closures closures fit a wide range of boots/braces/guards
- Two YKK-zippered thigh cargo pockets with storm flap
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material trim
- Adjustable waist VELCRO® brand closures cinch straps
- Glove friendly zipper pulls
- Articulated leg
- YKK fly zipper entry with storm flap and 2 snaps
- Gripper elastic waist
- High back yoke
- Hip and knee pad pockets (pads sold separately)
- Technical hanging liner construction featuring stretch panels matching exterior shell stretch zones, durable nylon taffeta around lower leg, highly abrasion resistant 840 Cordura lining inner knee and around lower cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / 30||RevZilla Item #894101||MFR. Product #3143-002-030-600||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Orange / 28||RevZilla Item #894095||MFR. Product #3143-002-028-400||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / 30||RevZilla Item #894100||MFR. Product #3143-002-030-400||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / 32||RevZilla Item #894105||MFR. Product #3143-002-032-400||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Orange / 34||RevZilla Item #894110||MFR. Product #3143-002-034-400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Orange / 36||RevZilla Item #894115||MFR. Product #3143-002-036-400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Orange / 38||RevZilla Item #894120||MFR. Product #3143-002-038-400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue / 28||RevZilla Item #894094||MFR. Product #3143-002-028-200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm 5'10, 145 & wear size 8, and bought the 30 tall. I typically need a bare minimum 34" inseam to cover 12" boots and these don't quite get there in length, but aren't like some "talls" that are a whopping 31". (My pet peeve on women's motorcycle pants.) No gap with off-road boots, and I don't look like I'm wearing capris or in-the-boot pants on the outside!
There is ample room for the D3O hip and knee armor I inserted, and the pocket placement works perfectly for me. The rise is not too long in front and has extra height in the back for good coverage in the riding position. The inner thigh area is well vented with external pockets on the side that don't block airflow to your lap.
The pockets fit my Note 2 phone in a zip lock bag with an inch to spare. The adjustable leg openings make it easy to deal with boots & knee guards for dual sport use. They did their research for these pants!
The downside? No Zilla cash on KLIM purchases!
I ride a Suzuki DRZ400s & DL1000
over 3 years ago
Low sided off road in them and you can't even tell. The only thing that would be nice is some built in hip protection. I had Knee and Shin guards underneath so no problems there.
I got them completely covered in mud and a quick run through the wash brought them back new.
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago
They weigh 2 lbs 11.9 oz , the Leatt in the boot weigh 1 lb 9 oz
I have some (hopefully unfounded) concerns about how they'd perform on a higher speed pavement crash, but address this by primarily using them around the city where speeds rarely top 30-40 mph (they're billed as off-road pants anyway). It would be nice if hip and knee pads were included for the price (the D3O gear I installed was another $70 on top of the price of the pants), and I wish there was a pocket for a tailbone protector. That said, I can also see how more dedicated off road users might just use strap-on knee/shin guards under the pant and not use the pad pockets (which can be prone to moving out of place at times). All in all, however, they're very good for what I use them for and certainly I'd recommend them.
over 2 years ago
The airflow is great and the pants go over my Leatt Dual Axis knee guards just fine. The pants seem heavy duty and well constructed.
At first I tried the armor pocket and got the 3DO pads. The problem is (a) the pocket is too low and the armor is at your shin and (b) the pant legs are so huge they wouldn't stay in place in a crash anyway. Knee guards are a better way to go.
i.e. will the "Xergo" or "T5 EVO PRO XT" pads fit anywhere?
Longer answer: They work great over compression shorts, long johns or tights, or even lightweight stretchy climbing shorts. But they are not overpants.