Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Latitude High Visibility Jacket
Setting the benchmark in the performance touring apparel world, the Klim Latitude Jacket is an easy-to-pick, feature-packed riding partner for extended trips that offers total comfort. Versatile enough to span multiple riding styles and bike preferences, the Latitude proves to be the go-to jacket for sport, adventure and cruiser touring. Thanks to its more relaxed, comfortable fit, durable and weatherproof Gore-Tex fabrics, robust integrated D3O armor system and intelligent cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is a total rider support system.
- Jacket to pant zipper has been standardized which enables you to zip different pants and jackets together
- Improved collar fit
- Collar can fold back to allow for more ventilation
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Hypalon headphone access port
- Shortened wrist gaiter
- Reduced risk of water penetration in venting locations
- Changed pocket direction for easier entry
- Interior chest pocket in center front zipper flap
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Gore-Tex 2-layer performance shell exterior in main body
- Gore-Tex 2-layer 840D Cordura laminate in high abrasion zones
- High-mobility active fit patterning
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- Hi-Vis EN-471 yellow colorway option provides better visibility in low-light situations
Integrated armor system
- D3O T5 EVO elbow and shoulder pieces included (meet and/or exceed level 1 limb protector CE certification [pren1621-1:2011])
- D3O Viper stealth back pad (CE certified level 1 to en1621-2)
Max Flow Ventilation: 5 ports
- 2 arm and 2 chest intakes
- 1 back exhaust
- Collar can be opened and attached back for more ventilation
Cargo, Hydration, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 5 external pockets [2 long chest “map” pockets, 2 front cargo pockets, 1 sleeve i.d. Pocket]
- 1 waterproof chest pocket
- 4 internal pockets [2 zippered, 2 open stash]
- 1 secret internal pocket
- Mesh comfort liner
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
- Zippered waist/hip expansion panel
- Adjustable waist cinch straps
- 2 sleeve adjustment straps
- Lined comfort collar
- VELCRO® brand fastener adjustable wrist closures
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Custom tpu zipper pullers
- Adjustable collar cinch
- Embroidered logos
- Klim custom d-ring
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013719||MFR. Product #5146002120500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013722||MFR. Product #5146002130500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013725||MFR. Product #5146002140500||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013728||MFR. Product #5146002150500||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013731||MFR. Product #5146002160500||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013734||MFR. Product #5146002170500||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My motivation for purchasing the Latitude was to have a jacket that was comfortable to wear, offered good protection, had an effective high-vis pattern, was waterproof, and could be used in a layering system to help with various climate needs. I have found the Latitude to be excellent in all of these criteria with the only caveat being the warmest weather I have ridden in so far was 82F. A better hot weather test would be to wear it in 90F+ temps.
I just finished a 2-day fall color trip of 600 miles and the jacket performed flawlessly. Fall temps ranged from 39F to 62F and with a base layer and heated jacket, I was comfortable throughout the range. This is a fantastic jacket in all respects!
over 2 years ago
I've ridden for hours in downpours and the only place water would penetrate was the neck, but it was minimal.
One other note on the Hi VIZ yellow, it starts to fade within the first month, but I'm told that is normal.
Love this jacket.
1 year ago
Pros - armor, which I normally remove (sorry) is so comfortable that there is no reason ride naked again. Fit is outstanding and the weight is a welcome relief for the heavy corder jackets hanging in the closet. I do wonder if I am giving up a significant level of abrasion resistance - and hope I never find out!
Cons - I had high hopes for the new ventilation arrangement, but have found the jacket only average on this dimension. I use a smaller screen form most riding situations, and evidently the areas of the jacket with vents are all protected from the airflow. My old Scorpion Commander did a much better job, and cost half as much! too bad it also leaked air through the zippers and just about everywhere else. I can not imagine wearing this jacket much over 70 - 80 and sunny was unbearable. the up-facing black surfaces didn't make things any better....
I love the idea that I can now leave my gore tex rain jacket at home, and that the comfort of the amor and overall fit and finish of this jacket will last me a very long time. all the little details are very well thought out, and you really notice them after stepping up from decent mid-priced gear like the Commander. Despite the venting issue, i would highly recommend this new Latitude to anyone who has the inclination and the budget to the next level.
over 2 years ago
I have not had the opportunity to try out the zippered ventilation system yet. It seems like it should work well, but I don't anticipate using this black jacket in the high summer temperatures and the beating sunlight. I will try to wear this as long as I can into the warmer temperatures, because it is so comfortable and the visibility is superb!
I realize this is not an inexpensive jacket but it certainly appears to be worth every dollar and then some. This jacket also looks fantastic!
I could not be more pleased with my overall purchase experience with the brand and also Revzilla!
The high Vis color styling looks great without being too much like a traffic cop. The material is bombproof, maybe a little crunchy but should break in.
Super comfortable, adjustable and well designed. An investment in comfort and safety.
I'm 5'11 155lbs, slim and went with medium. Fits well without an under layer but still have room for layers.
1 year ago
I need a reason to chose one over the other