Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Kodiak Gear Bag
Redesigned from the wheels up, the Kodiak Bag offers maximum cargo capacity and an intelligent compartmentalized design. From the outside-in, the Kodiak’s structural stoutness and weight-distributing design will easily contain all the gear you could ever possibly need. Independent boot, helmet and goggle compartments, cavernous cargo bays and numerous smaller stash and zippered pockets combine to create the ultimate full-size rolling gear bag.
- Structural skeleton ensures stand-up stability when loaded or unloaded
- Compartmentalized design places boots, helmets, goggles and more in dedicated zones
- Oversized 90mm wheels provide higher ground clearance to keep loaded bag from hitting the ground
- Internal semi-rigid boot liner bag keeps boots separate from the rest of your gear
- YKK heavy duty zippers
- Large internal lid cargo bays
- Zippered lid mesh pockets
- Two exterior pockets (one is fleece)
- Lightweight and sturdy extruded pull handle
- High quality grab handle with molded k-logo
- Four external grab handles (1 molded foot grab handle and 3 heavy-duty webbing handles)
- High-impact plastic corner armor on exterior bash-and-drop zones
- 36" x 18" x 18"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey||RevZilla Item #842960||MFR. Product #3317-003-000-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
1 year ago
This is much too large to carry on, you have to check it. It's very loud meaning many Klim logos and will attract attention when traveling of a high end bag. I just use mine when I ride overnights tarlering my bikes,
It's well build and works well but not perfect, the inside storage is good but slightly to small for full size boots. It will last forever and it's well built.