Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Klim Kodiak Gear Bag
Redesigned from the wheels up, the Kodiak Bag offers maximum cargo capacity and an intelligent compartmentalized design. From the outside-in, the Kodiak’s structural stoutness and weight-distributing design will easily contain all the gear you could ever possibly need. Independent boot, helmet and goggle compartments, cavernous cargo bays and numerous smaller stash and zippered pockets combine to create the ultimate full-size rolling gear bag.
- Structural skeleton ensures stand-up stability when loaded or unloaded
- Compartmentalized design places boots, helmets, goggles and more in dedicated zones
- Oversized 90mm wheels provide higher ground clearance to keep loaded bag from hitting the ground
- Internal semi-rigid boot liner bag keeps boots separate from the rest of your gear
- YKK heavy duty zippers
- Large internal lid cargo bays
- Zippered lid mesh pockets
- Two exterior pockets (one is fleece)
- Lightweight and sturdy extruded pull handle
- High quality grab handle with molded k-logo
- Four external grab handles (1 molded foot grab handle and 3 heavy-duty webbing handles)
- High-impact plastic corner armor on exterior bash-and-drop zones
- 36" x 18" x 18"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey||RevZilla Item #842960||MFR. Product #3317-003-000-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
9 months ago
10 months ago