Klim Induction Gloves
The Klim Induction Gloves build on basic hot weather functionality by adding in Kwik Access Dual Adjustment entry so you can slip in and slip out easily. Mesh at the back of the hand ventilates while perforated goat leather provides the abrasion resistance. Poron XRD at the knuckle and palm absorb impact energy while still providing flexibility and comfort.
- Goat leather
- Heavily perforated for immense airflow
- Kwik-access dual adjustment entry
- YKK autolock zipper
- Matte carbon fiber hard knuckle protector
- Poron XRD knuckle
- Poron XRD in palm pad with DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforced Schoeller overlay
- Accordion stretch on back of hand
- Mult-E-Touch smart device functionality
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Exterior top and bottom stitching on fingers
- Index finger visor wiper
- Mesh in fourchettes
- Lap seams on palm and outseams on fingers
- Klim-engineered rider grip articulation
- Entry assist pull loop
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stealth Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1277508||MFR. Product #5028-001-160-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Klim Men's Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)||Hand Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
With your dominant hand open and fingers extended, measure from the base of your palm where it meets your wrist, to the tip of your middle finger.