Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Hydrapak Reservoir
- 3 liter (100 OZ) hydration reservoir
- Push button quick release hose connection (bladder and hose can be separated allowing bladder to be removed and hose to remain threaded through pack)
- Fold and slide wide opening for easy cleaning / filling (can pull inside out for cleaning and drying)
- 36” pinch-resistant heavy duty drink tube can be cut to desired length
- Constructed of FDA approved polyurethane (TPU)
- Extremely tough
- 45 degree high flow rate mouthpiece with 360 degree bite
- One-handed locking on / off positions
- BPA and PVC free allows “taste-free” water
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Klim Hydrapak Reservoir||RevZilla Item #721130||MFR. Product #3199-001-000-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This bladder opens completely on one end and seals by folding over, like a dry bag for the river. This makes it easy to clean and easy to fill with ice.
The valve from the bladder to the tube has a quick detach that seals the bladder and makes it really easy to just pull it out of the bag to refill without unthreading the tube.
The bite valve is a sturdy and simple design that has worked really well and has an additional twist shut-off so that it won't accidentally leak if it gets squished.
I haven't found any reasons to dislike it. Highly recommended.
The material is rubbery and tough and resists punctures. The bladder itself is really easy to clean, because of the wide mouth opening at the top. Most bladders have to be cleaned with chemicals or fiddly brushes, but this one eliminates that worry. If you're the kind of person who "accidentally" forgets to empty and dry your bladder after using it, I'd recommend getting this one.
The valve is good, but not great. I've only used it twice, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Once you figure out how to hold it between your teeth, it's easy to get good water flow.
A functional bladder but, I find it too bulky for my Klim Badlands jacket which has the bladder pocket on the inside.
In my opinion a poorly designed pocket in the Banlands jacket. Should be on the outside of the back pad and accessible from the back of the jacket rather than having to take the jacket apart from the inside to remove, and inset the bladder.