Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klim Fuel Pak
Stay hydrated so you can stay on the trail without coming back early. Light and mobile, the Klim Fuel Pak has got you covered.
- Main compartment accommodates up to 3 liter hydration bladder
- 3 liter Hydrapak hydration reservoir included
- Internal zippered pocket
- 4 hydration tube exit ports [2 top, 2 bottom]
- Light shoulder straps with airflow
- Sternum strap with integrated whistle
- Reflective hits
- “Fuel gauge” clear back to see into hydration content
- 3" deep x 7" wide x 17" tall
Hydrapak Reservoir Features:
- 3 liter [100 oz.] hydration reservoir
- Push button quick release hose connection (bladder and hose can be separated allowing bladder to be removed and hose to remain threaded through pack)
- Fold and slide wide opening for easy cleaning/filling (can pull inside out for cleaning and drying)
- 48" pinch-resistant heavy duty drink tube can be cut to desired length
- Constructed of FDA approved polyurethane
- Extremely tough
- Straight valve high flow rate mouthpiece with 360 degree bite
- One-handed locking on/off positions
- BPA and PVC free allows "taste-free" water
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Klim Fuel Pak||RevZilla Item #1158276||MFR. Product #4010-001-000-000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
More than a litre and a half gets weighty. Every possible complaint with this item can easily be worked around, if there's even a need. For me, what I noticed was how hot the tube full of watered-down Gatorade was if it had baked in the sun for a while. But you can actually blow it back into the reservoir when you finish a pull if you want to! Might not want to, but if it's a bitch, it can be worked around. That feature also expedites clean-out later that same day in the motel. Easy fill, easy clean. Fantastic.
1 year ago
Exceptionally well made and creatively engineered. I love the ability to turn the bladder inside out to dry. Great way to prevent mildew from forming and fouling your drinking water. Way to go Klim. Love your gear!
1 year ago