Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging, or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Klim F4 Helmet
In an effort to make one of the most comfortable motorsport helmets on the market even better, Klim has been collecting racer, customer and dealer feedback for improvements on the F4 helmet since it’s introduction.
This is the Snell M2010 Rated helmet - ECE Rated helmet also available.
This newest version has implemented these improvements and the result is a helmet that is even more comfortable and better-fitting than the original F4. Intake and exhaust ports have been significantly enlarged allowing more air to enter and exit the helmet. The EPS liner shape has been modified in three ways. The cranial shape at the top of the helmet has been altered to allow a better fit on a wider variety of head shapes and also helps keep the helmet positioned correctly. The three large air channels that run laterally through the helmet were already some of the deepest offered in any helmet, but we have made them deeper in this version, allowing even more air to pass over the head and out of the helmet. The plenum chamber (inside the EPS) has also had its channels deepened, allowing an overall greater bandwidth of air to pass through the EPS to the rider’s head.
The comfort liner has been completely redesigned to implement the latest technologies in moisture-wicking fabrics. Moisture-wicking foam has strategically-placed perforations allowing a much greater amount of air to pass through the liner while enhancing comfort. With an unprecedented 41 air-craving intakes, the F4 again establishes the newest standard in helmet ventilation technology. The helmet design is optimized to effectively channel air into the helmet where it is assisted by a network of air-channels in the the EPS liner to maximize airflow over the entire head. The result is a dramatically cooler and drier riding experience. The pocketable WINDSTOPPER® liner can be snapped onto the comfort liner in colder weather, which will still allow moisture to be moved away from the head while preventing air from directly contacting the head.
Safety standards have been exceeded not only through the use of aerospace materials, but also in the design. The F4 exceeds Snell M2010 and U.S. DOT standards.
Third Generation F4 Upgrades Include:
- Improved fit
- Improved ventilation via deeper air channels in the EPS
- Improved ventilation via larger intake and exit ports
- Improved fit of comfort liner
- Improved comfort liner ventilation via airflow perforations
- Improved moisture-wicking comfort liner via enhanced moisture-wicking fabrics and perforated foam
- Bold new graphics and colors
- Ram air induction technology with 41 air-craving intakes, the F4 sets the newest standard in helmet ventilation technology
- Non-intrusive eye port increases field of vision
- Ram air-induction scoops not only mine air as it flows over the helmet, but helps to increase the structural integrity of the helmet
- Pressure chamber network in eps helps to maximize airflow over the head
- Zonal fiber select construction with aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar™ ensure a safer helmet
- Removable cheek pads
- Removable comfort liner
- Exceeds snell M2010 and DOT standards
- Moisture-wicking foam liner and liner material
Included with Helmet:
- Cold weather liner with Gore Windstopper® technology
- Included Windstopper® liner is small and pocketable, snaps onto foam comfort liner
- Breath deflector
- Deluxe nylon carrying bag
- Spare visor and visor bolt
- Fleece-lined comfort collar and beard flap
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1177570||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.