Sizing & Fit
Klim F4 ECE Rift Helmet
In an effort to make one of the most comfortable motorsport helmets on the market even better, Klim has been collecting racer, customer and dealer feedback for improvements on the F4 helmet since its introduction.
This is the ECE Rated helmet - It is not DOT Approved.
Snell M2010 Rated helmet also available. ECE Version is nearly 1 pound lighter than Snell F4.
It’s more than just unmatched ventilation that makes the F4 victorious across all off-road zones. Built on a premium zonal fiber select platform, the Klim F4 features aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Dupont® Kevlar® layups to ensure premium safety standards are exceeded around the world. Comfort is enhanced by moisture-wicking comfort liner and cheek pad materials, comfort liner and cheek pad perforation, and the insane continuation of ventilation ducts and channels throughout the EPS.
Klim's premium standards are seen in the complete F4 Package. Included with every F4 Helmet is a genuine Windstopper packable, snap-in liner to block direct wind contact while still retaining incredibly high breathability. Also, Klim includes a snap-in breath deflector with every F4, making it a true four-season, multi-sport helmet. Removable cheek pads and liners wash easily.
To put it simply: the Klim F4 wins across the board. That’s what superior technology, premium features and Klim ingenuity deliver. Try an F4 on today and experience a new reality of comfort and performance.
- Most advanced ventilation system in motorsports
- Air induction system supports air-craving intakes to deliver substantial air-flow and volume into ventilation system
- EPS air channels continuously introduce fresh air to inner pressure chamber network and transport heated air and excess moisture to exit ports
- Large, effective exit ports
- Moisture-wicking comfort liner and cheek pads integrates with ventilation system and enhances cooling via airflow perforations
- Non-intrusive eye port increases field of vision
- Premium construction and quality
- Zonal fiber select construction with aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar® ensure a safer helmet
- Air-induction exterior ridges increase structural integrity of the helmet
- All-weather system and comfort features
- Included Windstopper liner is small and pocketable, snaps onto foam comfort liner to provide windproof warmth while still maintaining incredible breathability and moisture removal
- Adjustable snap-in breath deflector included
- Comfort liner and cheek pads easily removable and washable
- Deluxe, soft-lined, ballistic nylon carrying bag with external zippered side pockets and end mesh stash pocket
- Windstopper cold-weather snap-in liner
- Breath deflector
- Removable cheek pads
- Removable comfort liner
Klim Helmet Sizing
|SM||54 - 55|
|MD||56 - 57|
|LG||58 - 59|
|XL||60 - 61|
|2XL||62 - 63|
|3XL||64 - 65|
|TK1200 and K1R Helmets Only:|
|SM||55 - 56|
|MD||57 - 58|
|LG||59 - 60|
|XL||61 - 62|
|2XL||63 - 64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
5 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 4 Answers