Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Klim Dakar Jersey
The Klim Dakar Jersey is the perfect highly durable balanced-ventilation off-road jersey. Designed specifically for aggressive riders who demand high versatility and toughness from their off-road gear. Engineered to give riders the ability to remain comfortable in a wide range of conditions and temperatures.
Fit And Design:
- Athletic fit
- Improved overall fit
- Improved cuffs
- Improved collar
- Improved fit over elbow cups or low profile padding
- Mesh pit vent panels for maximum airflow to high-sweat areas
- Drop tail with silicone print to help keep jersey tucked in
- Raglan design sleeve seams for non-restrictive full range of motion
- Aggressive moisture-wicking properties
- Body-mapped fabric placement
- Main body made from soft polyester dimple mesh
- Sleeves made from heavy-duty durable mesh
- Under arms with soft open-vented mesh
- 5mm open-cell breathable foam in shoulders backpack/hydration pack/chest protector compatible
- 5mm open-cell breathable foam in elbows
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Orange / MD||RevZilla Item #1049272||MFR. Product #3315005130400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / LG||RevZilla Item #1049277||MFR. Product #3315005140400||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
7 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 7 questions Browse 7 questions and 19 answers
Why did you choose this?
TO ride in hot weather, my jacket i wear at the moment is to hot. And I can wear my body armour under this Jersey
Stewart M on Feb 4, 2017
would the dakar jersey make a good base layer under a jacket like the overlander?
BEST ANSWER: Absolutely, The comfort, and fit allows it to worn over shoulder pads or under jackets. I've done both and stand alone usage. Perhaps the best Jersey I've ever worn, and I've been riding since 1972.