Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$650.00 - $690.63
$799.99 - $849.99
Save $149.99 (19%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Klim Apex High-Viz Jacket
The Apex is both a place and a moment in time. It’s the one spot in a corner where lean angle, speed, traction and inertia are all perfectly balanced. Mastering it results in the fastest and most efficient way to ride. Racers spend their lives lusting after this one spot, lap after lap.
The Apex Jacket was inspired by this drive. The design, style, technology, features and construction are all integrated in perfect ratios. The result: The highest-performing sport touring jacket ever offered. Providing best-in-class aggressive/sport style, unbeatable weather protection, impressive abrasion resistance and complete impact coverage, the Apex Jacket has all the corners covered.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex 3 layer pro shell
- Durable nylon construction
- VT10 YKK Vislon Aquagard water resistant zippers
- Perforated Italian leather overlays on shoulders and elbows
- 3M Scotchlite gray reflective material
- Bio-motion recognition engineered reflective placement
- Double storm flap center zip
- Embossed Klim logo on back
Integrated armor system:
- D3O T5 EVO Pro XT elbow and shoulder pieces included (exceed level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
- D3O Viper Pro back piece (exceeds level 2 CE certification for en1621-2 testing)
- External arm tension straps secure armor in place
Max Flow Ventilation:
- 2 outside oblique ventilation ports, operable by rider while riding
- 2 lower arm intake vents
- Optimal ventilation configuration for sport touring/touring motorcycles with larger windshields
Cargo, Comfort and Fit Systems:
- 6 external pockets [2 chest, 2 hand, 1 hidden chest pocket under storm flap, 1 lower sleeve id/license pocket]
- 5 internal pockets [3 zippered, 5 mesh stash, 1 hidden passport pocket in liner]
- Tailored sport fit
- Jacket to pant belt loops and jacket to pant zipper (designed for torrent pant integration)
- Accordion stretch leather panel above the elbow
- Off center collar cinch cord
- Bottom hem cinch cord
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013258||MFR. Product #3052000120500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013261||MFR. Product #3052000130500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013264||MFR. Product #3052000140500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013267||MFR. Product #3052000150500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013270||MFR. Product #3052000160500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 3XL / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||RevZilla Item #1013273||MFR. Product #3052000170500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
35 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 38 Answers
Browse 17 questions Browse 17 questions and 48 answers
Why did you choose this?
Wanted a high quality all weather jacket for sport touring. Liked the styling. Trust the brand for quality. Did not disappoint.
J O on Jun 24, 2016
How can this jacket be cleaned so I don't smell like the road after a week?
BEST ANSWER: Fabreeze is what I use for quick touch-ups, hand wash and air dry the inside for the full treatment.
What Klim pants go best with this jacket?
BEST ANSWER: In the video, Anthony says it pairs with the Torrent pant. I believe it is because the new zipper configuration on the newer Klim jackets like the Apex will not align with the older zipper design of Klim pants. My opinion is that if you don't need to zipper the jacket to your pant on your rides, then buy whatever pant you like. The jacket has loops to secure it down to a jean pant, you could likely configure it so it connects to any textile riding pant. The jacket is amazing by the way. Best purchase for my daily rides and weekend outings and I wear it with riding jeans mostly.
Does this jacket have a 2 way main zipper?
BEST ANSWER: Hmmm this is abit confusing, conflicting responses! Could it be the newer ones have a 2 way main zipper?
Watched the video. Didn't show if the collar can be folded and held open. Can it?
BEST ANSWER: No the collar does not snap open. On the same note it never bothers me either. It doesn't come up so high that it causes a problem. I rode all summer with this jacket zipped up all the way and the vents open and was ok. I live in the DC area and I'm from Phoenix so take that into account.
I am 5’-7” and weigh 150lbs. Would I take a small or medium?
BEST ANSWER: I'm 5'8" at 185lbs. and I take a large (and the arms are tight if I wear a thicker underlayer), so I would consider the Medium. The cut of the torso is "medium", lengthwise, so it fits in between a sportbike cut and an adventure jacket cut. I have longish arms and a longer torso, so the large fits me well (other than the tight arms). I have muscular arms, so you need to take that into consideration. Also take into account what jacket liner you might want to use, as that will dictate arm tightness. Hope that helps!
What is the Max neck size that will fit the medium jacket?