Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Save $39.60 (44%)
Shipping & Returns
Note: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Klim Adventure Gloves
KLIM's Adventure Glove incorporates the comfortable versatility and durability of a leather glove with the technology and fit of a high-end enduro glove. Featuring Pittards premium water-resistant leather and corded nylon stretch construction, the Adventure Glove combines flex and toughness in all the right places. Exceptional impact resistance is provided by Poron XRD intelligent foam inserts on the fingers and knuckles.
- Adventure and Moto fit with intelligent ventilation
- Pittards water-resistant leather on palm, palm overlay and top hand overlays
- Perforated Pittards leather on top wrist area and finger fourchettes
- Durable fingertip construction
- Corded nylon stretch panel on top of hand
- Poron XRD Padding on knuckles and fingers
- Outseam construction on palm and side of fingers for comfort
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closure wrist strap
- Max visibility 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Pull tab on palm
- Micro-injected logo
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/Tan||RevZilla Item #1144776||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers