Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kenda K784 Big Block Front Tires
Kenda's Big Block tires are designed specifically to meet the demands of the high powered Adventure motorcycle and serious Adventure rider.
- Dual sport tire with large tread blocks for improved tread wear and high speed handling
- 60% on / 40% off road
- High impact casing structure provides high level of puncture resistance
- Bias belted casing for improved handling and stability
- Rubber compound designed for wet or dry terrain
- D.O.T. approved
Note: Some T and S rated tires are shipping Q rated.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 100/90-19 57S||RevZilla Item #765293||MFR. Product #047841905B0||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/80-19 59Q||RevZilla Item #765294||MFR. Product #047841923B0||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 90/90-21 54T||RevZilla Item #765295||MFR. Product #047842108B0||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Picked the front and back big blocks tires for my Super Tenere.
first ride with the tire was a 600 mile dual sport ride consisting of tar and gravel two lane country roads.. Dirt ranch roads and a few highway 4 lane runs. I'd say 60% road 40% dirt.
these tires had a good predictable feeling on both street and dirt. felt real stable around sweeping street turns.. and gripped well in the dirt. had some mud holes and slippery areas in the dirt that the tire worked well.
Not sure yet on mileage and durability but these tires looked really good after the first run...
only issue I had was the front tire lost air over the night and was flat.. I use slime in the tires but didn't see punctures.
I filled up the tire and it held air for the rest of the trip... I'll be checking tire pressure for now on to see if this is an on going issue.
Over all I was very pleased with handling performance.. I came of the hidenoau k60's and believe the Big Block has a better feel on and off road..
I recommend these tires!
I would recommend it for sure (cheaper than top brands).