Kaoko Throttle Lock Honda Africa Twin 2016-2019 with Barkbusters Handguards
Item: P416946 SKU:
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike? Change bike selection
Kaoko Throttle Lock Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L
The Kaoko Cruise Control is perfect for anyone looking to reduce fatigue and strain on your hand and wrist during long distance highway riding.
Each Throttle Lock consists of a simple, ingenious and robustly designed friction nut that is integrated with a special Kaoko bar end weight. The Kaoko bar end weight is closely matched in appearance and weight to the Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM) bar end weight.
The Friction Nut has a left-hand thread. It must be adjusted so that it makes light contact with the rubber throttle sleeve.
The Grub Screw is set to provide the necessary resistance on the friction nut. This may be adjusted periodically to take up wear.
To Engage: Twist the throttle and friction nut simultaneously with your right hand. This action tightens the nut and provides sufficient friction to set throttle to the desired position. The friction nut is designed that the rider may still open and close the throttle.
To Disengage: Roll off the throttle while gripping the friction nut. The throttle should open and snap closed freely.
- Works only with Barkbuster or SW-Motech Handguards
- Compatible with or without OEM heated grips
- Adjustable tension
- Intuitive engagement
- Improves MPG vs on / off throttle application
- Safety feature allows throttle closure even when locked
- Stabilizes throttle input on bumpy roads
- Lock the throttle for hands free riding
- Provides relief on long rides
- Reduces strain on hands, wrists, arms and shoulders.
- Simple and easy to install
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Type 2||RevZilla Item #1173133||MFR. Product #KBB310||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
419 Customer Reviews
190 Questions & 233 Answers