Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Kaoko Throttle Lock For Barkbusters BMW F650GS / F800GS / F800R / R1200GS / Adventure / R1200ST
The Kaoko Cruise Control is perfect for anyone looking to reduce fatigue and strain on your hand and wrist during long distance highway riding.
Each Throttle Lock consists of a simple, ingenious and robustly designed friction nut.
The Friction Nut has a left-hand thread. It must be adjusted so that it makes light contact with the rubber throttle sleeve.
The Grub Screw is set to provide the necessary resistance on the friction nut. This may be adjusted periodically to take up wear.
To Engage: Twist the throttle and friction nut simultaneously with your right hand. This action tightens the nut and provides sufficient friction to set throttle to the desired position. The friction nut is designed that the rider may still open and close the throttle.
To Disengage: Roll off the throttle while gripping the friction nut. The throttle should open and snap closed freely.
- Designed specifically for use with Barkbusters Handguards
- Easy to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design
- Super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to install
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and grips
- Better MPG
Note: Compatible with models equipped with Barkbusters handguards ONLY. Kit does not include a bar end weight.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #902040||MFR. Product #KBB700-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- F650GS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F650GS ABS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F650GS Dakar 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F800GS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- F800R 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2006-2013
- R1200ST 2005, 2006, 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 5 answers
Why did you choose this?
my hand gets tired
roy r on Aug 29, 2016
Compatable with 2009 f800gs with 09 bark busters ?
hello i have a bmw r 1200 gsa lc year 2016 ?
The lock cruise, Is it fit on BMW f800 st ?