Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
JRi Shocks Single Adjustable Shocks For Harley Touring 1998-2016
JRi Shocks Single Adjustable Shocks For Harley Touring
Your Harley Davidson is unique to you. And JRi Shocks has created a rear suspension system that is also unique to you. From the correct application for your specific model to the right length and spring combination, JRi wants to ensure you enjoy the ride, every ride.
- Performance based settings for improved handling
- Easily adjustable by owner
- Smooth and controlled ride
- Custom piston designed to hug the road
- Rebuildable and serviceable
- Dyno tested ensuring excellent performance
- Several spring rates available to meet rider profile
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 13" / Standard Duty||RevZilla Item #1061175||MFR. Product #500-210-23nm||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12" / Standard Duty||RevZilla Item #1061178||MFR. Product #500-211-23nm||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 11" / Standard Duty||RevZilla Item #1061187||MFR. Product #500-232-21NM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 13" / Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #1061177||MFR. Product #500-210-27nm||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12" / Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #1061180||MFR. Product #500-211-27nm||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 13" / Medium Duty||RevZilla Item #1061176||MFR. Product #500-210-25nm||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12" / Medium Duty||RevZilla Item #1061179||MFR. Product #500-211-25nm||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1998-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1998-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1998-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1998-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1998-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1998-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The install was quick and easy just two bolts on each side and using my motorcycle jack to get the height correct to bolt on the new shocks. I went with the 13 inch shocks and what a great choice that turned out to be.
Set up was almost right on the money out of the box. I ride a lot two up with my wife so I set up the shocks sag for two up and live with the shocks being a little on the firm side when I ride solo.
The only change that I made was to close the damping valve 5 clicks and that made a noticeable difference. When I got home I added another 3 clicks to the damping valve. I will ride again in the morning this time solo.
The quality of the JRI single adjustable shocks are second to no one. These shocks are built right here in the USA in North Carolina. I would recommend JRI shocks and products to others.
The shocks come from JRI in a long box with the shocks wrapped in light thin sheet foam to protect the finish. The shocks were perfect when I removed them from the box.
The shocks in the limited riding two up after installing them on one of the roughest roads near our home performed excellent. In fact the front end even feels better and more compliant as well as I think the taller rear shocks are complimenting the Ultra Limited Low's front suspension better than the stock shocks did and the other brand of aftermarket shocks I had on it.
If you are looking for a quality shock that delivers then look at the JRI line of shocks. They are a quality American made product.
11 months ago