Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Joe Rocket Marines Recon Mesh Jacket
The Joe Rocket Marines Recon Mesh Jacket lets you show off your Marines pride while also keeping cool with its FreeAir mesh shell and staying safe with the fold-away reflective vest and included CE approved armor at the shoulders and elbows.
- FreeAir poly/mesh shell
- Fold-away Reflective Safety Vest
- Built-in I.D. Pocket
- Removable waterproof liner
- CE rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional CE spine protector (sold separately)
- Removable waterproof liner
- 8-Point SureFit custom adjustment system (adjustable sleeves, wrists, and waist)
- Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
- 8” zipper for pant attachment
- Military Reflective: MARINES MCO 1900, 19E
- Official Marines licensed product
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #976024||MFR. Product #1542-1002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #976025||MFR. Product #1542-1003||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #976026||MFR. Product #1542-1004||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #976027||MFR. Product #1542-1005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #976028||MFR. Product #1542-1006||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #976029||MFR. Product #1542-1007||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
No real complaints with the jacket, I am not active anymore but the built in reflector vest is great for saftey, and is required on riders on some bases. So big plus for anyone currently serving, this jacket would work fine, also the ID pocket on the left side would be great for active guys as well.
For the rest of us (even civies) the jacket holds up to daily commuting, great air flow and does feel secure. I have yet to test the jacket but I feel confident when riding that it would keep me safe.
I do like the jacket, in fact I love it. It is great to get honks or waves when riding with it on, people giving me thumbs up or salutes on the road, it feels great to show the world I served and still be wearing gear. Would I have bought this exact jacket if it was not a Marine jacket? I don't know, but I am happy that Joe Rocket has some military gear for people like me. They earned my business with that.
The Oxford Estoril Air 2.0 is absolutely a better put together jacket, fits exceptionally well, the quality of the construction is just a touch better, more pockets and features.
But if you served ... and you want to "fly the colors" - you can't beat this jacket. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad jacket at all. Joe Rocket did a great job with it.
I'm a fairly big guy - not big fat, but extremely broad shouldered. Most gear oriented towards "bigger guys" assumes your big and fat. The Joe Rocket is no exception. I had to order the 2XL so it ... JUST barely is long enough for my arms - actually ... it's still an inch short (36.5" long arms).
* style !! Rock the Marines Eagle, Globe, and Anchor
* flows air very well ... I do feel it could flow a bit better
* excellent protection !!
* great features for Military servicemen if you're riding on/off base
* all around, a good looking jacket
THE POINTS TO CONSIDER:
* the pockets are a bit anemic ... the side pockets should be bigger ...
* it should have a second interior pocket
* the back protector is pretty damned stiff and you''ll notice it's there - but it's there, and I feel confident it'll do the job it's engineered to do ... should it be needed
* the integrated safety vest is an awesome touch - especially if you have to ride on base ... I just wish that it had a light weight zipper to detach it instead of leaving it stowed in the back protector pocket
* the arm ID window is awesome too if you have to pass through security gates - makes Ident procedures super fast and easy
* the interior of the jacket is ... "rough" ... you feel lots of seams ... a lot ... I'm only hoping that after a year of riding it ... it'll soften up and be a lot less annoying in that respect (I've only had it for about 1 month of hot weather wear)
* the fit for me isn't great - the arms are a touch short, the volume of the chest is "flappy" in the wind, the waist cinches down, but with the chest/upper stomach volume, it makes the jacket ride up and stay up if you cinch it down too much if you don't have a 45" waist
Overall - I ended up keeping the Joe Rocket over the Oxford Estoril 2.0 ... the pride of service is the biggest reason I chose this as my summer riding jacket. But honestly, the features, price, and quality of the Oxford was a LOT better.
That being said - I don't regret having bought the jacket - and I wear it with pride.
6 months ago