Sizing & Fit
Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 Jacket
The Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 Jacket combines waterproof protection with the Variable Flow ventilation system and included armor.
- Rock Tex 600 outer shell
- 100% waterproof
- CE rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional CE spine protector
- Variable Flow ventilation system with waterproof zippers
- Cross Linked Ventilation with wind tunnel cooling
- Sure Fit adjustable waistband
- Elastic sleeve adjusters
- Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner
- Reflective stripe
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #611045||MFR. Product #1051-5003||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Joe Rocket Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
202 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 24 Answers