Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
J&M Performance 7.25" Fairing Speakers For Harley Road Glide
Blow away those heavy, inefficient bracket-breaking 6.5" noise makers your friends are braggin about. J&M’s new 7 1/4" round subs are the largest diameter speakers that can be installed into the Harley Road Glide style fairing, with cone volume and mass comparable to a 6"X9” speaker. This new three-way high-performance speaker set has been designed specifically for the 2006-2013 Harley Road Glide fairing. Spec’d at 2 ohms impedance and 140+ watts max power, these new speakers provide the ultimate in bass response, extended mid/high frequency range and raw audio power. They feature a waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate woofer cone, high-flux strength but light-weight dual-donut Neodymium magnet, high efficiency voice coil, the latest design grillwork with mounted tweeter and midrange, and top-quality adapter rings/bracket hardware for secure mounting into the fairing.
Their mounting hole pattern and spade electrical connections are exactly the same as the factory specification, this is a total plug-and-play solution complete with easy to follow installation instructions. These are THE most efficient speakers you can buy for your Harley and they will perform extremely well with the stock Harley radio system, while still durable enough to handle a high-powered accessory amplifier should one be installed.
- Three-way high-performance 7 1/4" speakers
- 140+ watts max power with 2 ohms impedance
- Extended mid/high frequency range and superior bass response
- High-flux strength but light-weight dual-donut Neodymium magnet
- Waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate woofer cone
- High-quality adapter rings and bracket hardware
- Plug-and-play instructions included
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7 1/4"||RevZilla Item #1215528||MFR. Product #HRSK-7252GTM||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.