Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Shipping & Returns
Jensen HD1BT Stereo And HDX525 Speaker Kit For Harley Touring
Jensen packages its two premium Harley audio upgrades into this one convenient kit for the ultimate in performance and value.
Jensen Audio has made rocking some tunes on your rig ultra easy. Their Plug and Play Stereo hits all the right notes! Its 'plug and play' design means no hacking up your factory harness, no wiring - none of the headaches that accompany most head unit swaps. The unit is also mechless. Mechless designs are the latest method of stereo construction - they have zero moving parts. Without moving parts to break, the radio becomes largely impervious to weather, or the characteristic Harley vibrations that are able to kill inferior audio systems. There are no special mounting kits or brackets - just plug everything in, drop it into your fairing, and go! Anyone who has replaced a factory Harley radio also knows that you usually lose your handlebar function when making the swap. With Jensen's unit, that's no longer a concern - your factory handlebar controls operate as designed.
- Waterproof unit face and rear chassis
- Bluetooth streaming audio (A2DP, AVRCP)
- iPod/iPhone control and charging through USB (rear)
- SiriusXM ready with optional Tuner Antenna
- Auxiliary input (rear)
- Works with factory handlebar controls
- Maximum power output: 50W x 4
- AM/FM tuner (US/Euro)
- Weather band with S.A.M.E weather alert
- Presets (12 AM, 18 FM)
- Auto-store, seek tuning and RBDS
- Red backlighting
The speakers are a direct replacement for the stock speakers in Harley fairings and are designed to provide excellent frequency response along with great cosmetics. These rugged speakers have a high-end resilient design and feature a Santoprene surround for added durability and a stamped steel basket to ensure a solid construction. The grill-mounted tweeter provides component style performance while offering a great look and excellent separation from the mirrored design that puts the tweeters to the outside of the fairing. They are tested to endure real life conditions such as high vibration, sun exposure, humidity, water spray, and extreme temperature fluctuations commonly encountered in motorcycle environments.
- 50 watt 5 1/4" two-way speakers
- 76Hz - 20Hz frequency response
- 3-Ohm design compatible with both 2-Ohm and 4-Ohm stereos
- 14.7 oz. hybrid ferrite and neodymium magnet
- Fits 4.67" hole size with 2.5" depth
- Poly-propylene woofer cone
- 1" dome tweeter
- 1" KSV voice coil
- Sold as a pair
Note: Not compatible with Helmet bluetooth communication devices.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Jensen High Performance Stereo And 5 1/4" Speaker Kit For Harley Touring 1998-2013||RevZilla Item #1093408||MFR. Product #HD1BT525||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1998-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1998-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1998-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.