Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Interphone iPhone 5 Case for Tubular Handlebars
The Interphone iPhone 5 Tubular Handlebar case is a water resistant holder for motorcycles. A very sturdy external housing and a knock-proof internal rubber shell provide your device with total protection. The mounting bracket with safety closure is adjustable over a full 360° so you can place your iPhone in the best possible position. All phone functions are available with the phone in the case, including the Touch Screen function, plugging in the earphones and using the battery charger. Likewise, you can take pictures without removing the phone from the case, since it is equipped with a hole for the lens on your iPhone®.
- Durable water resistant case
- Mounts to tubular handlebars up to 1 1/8" in diameter with an adjustable clamp
- Quick release allows the case to be disengaged from the strap mount, which can be left on the motorcycle
- iPhone® can be recharged while in use
- Knock-proof guard surrounds unit for maximum protection
- Handlebar mounting bracket with adjustable viewing angle
- Crystal film is compatible with all touch screens
- iPhone5® holder
- Adjustable system for mounting on handlebar
- Safety band
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #896819||MFR. Product #SMIPHONE5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
All in all, it does exactly what I hoped.
The touch screen works fine if you have gloves with Connect finger tip!!!!!
Waterproof, adjustable, easy to mount. I love that i can see my screen all the time so i can read my maps, control my music, answer the phone.....What else do you need?
But, the deal breaker is I was hoping that as the case had a touchscreen protector that it would work with gloves on. The touch screen protector still requires you to take off your gloves. There are other non-motorcycle specific solutions that allow you to use the case with your gloves on.