Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Icon Contra Women's Jacket
Icon Contra Women's Jacket
A heavyweight among summer riding jackets, the Icon Contra Women's Jacket was created specifically to fit the female form and give lady riders a lightweight jacket that delivers all the goods for hotter days. Ventilated Fighter Mesh panels are stitched into a durable nylon textile chassis to provide excellent abrasion resistance and optimal cooling. Underneath lies a full compliment of Icon's internal CE approved Field Armor provide ample street insurance. Finally, ballistic rubber badging puts the classy in this chassis. Zip one up and become a believer, this is the ultimate in textile perfection.
- Icon women's sport fit
- Durable nylon textile chassis
- Removable Icon CE field armor impact protector elbow and shoulder
- Removable Icon dual-density foam back pad
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- Integrated fighter mesh panels for venting
- Gathered elastic flex panels on elbows and shoulders
- Ratchet closure waist adjusters
- Custom appliqued and embroidered Icon graphics
- Removable insulated wind resistant liner
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Pink / XS||RevZilla Item #722477||MFR. Product #2822-0367||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / SM||RevZilla Item #722478||MFR. Product #2822-0368||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / MD||RevZilla Item #722479||MFR. Product #2822-0369||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / LG||RevZilla Item #722480||MFR. Product #2822-0370||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / XL||RevZilla Item #722481||MFR. Product #2822-0371||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 2XL||RevZilla Item #722482||MFR. Product #2822-0372||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 3XL||RevZilla Item #722483||MFR. Product #2822-0373||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Important to note:
- Arms are VERY long. This is a great feature, because when my arms are extended on the handlebars, they STILL cover the tops of my gloves or more. If you're a tall girl, this is the jacket for you!
-Jacket is longer in the back. Lower back protection and no plumber's crack!
-Sides cinch in. This jacket runs true to size or a little large depending on your shape. Order your regular size and cinch in on the sides if need be.
- The arms are very tight near the wrist and somewhat loose near the top. This allows for warmth AND mobility, but may be uncomfortable in the lower arm if you order a size that verges on too small.
- Many women's clothing items are cut for a size small woman, and then expanded by a couple of inches all the way around as the sizes grow larger. For anyone who has a grasp on biology, this is clearly NOT how bodies work. Bigger girls are shaped differently, and Icon clearly knows their stuff-- this feels like it was cut for me. That NEVER happens!
This may be the excited, rarely-satisfied tall girl talking, but I am BEYOND thrilled that not only did I find a jacket that fits me, but it's a flattering, stylish, comfortable, high quality jacket that I'll own until it wears out, and then replace it with the same one! Absolutely cannot say enough good things about this jacket. Watch the review video and you'll be sold, too!
This jacket fits great. Love how its slightly longer in the back to prevent flashing other motorists! And the sleeves do not ride up and expose my wrists when in riding position. The collar is not aggressive and uncomfortable, its perfect.
I have not worn it on my bike yet as it is still Winter in CT with a lot of salt and sand down, so I will check back and provide another review in the Spring/ Summer, but after reading a lot of other reviews and watching YouTube videos of this jacket, I'm sure it will have great air flow in the warmer temps, and keep me warm with the liner installed and maybe a light hoody underneath in cooler temps.
I know appearance/ style and trying to land a feminine fitting jacket should be last on the list when searching for protective gear, but nonetheless it is a factor, and this one wins, hands down.. without compromising protection, durability and comfort.
The armor seems tough, hopefully I will never have to test it out, but its there incase I need it. And it is not too bulky looking or feeling. The jacket is very comfortable.
Check out my pictures, the jacket fits and looks great.
Thanks a lot guys!
Also, it says a M/L sleeve length is 30"/30.5", where is that measuring from?