Save $51.00 26%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Icon Alliance GT Rubatone Helmet
Clandestine operations always rely on black to blend them into an unfamiliar darkness, cloaking them from prying eyes and unwitting authorities. Such could be said for the ultra stealthy Icon Alliance GT Rubatone helmet. Equipped Icon's latest Dropshield for easy getaways, imagine how jealous your friends will be when they see you drop the shield and jet for a clean getaway.
The Alliance GT adds a little bit of Top Gun to the classic Icon Alliance Helmet. Anyone who rides every day is familiar with the two-shield two-step. A dark shield to block the glaring sun of the morning commute is swapped out for clear shield on the way back. The Alliance GT kills this do-si-do with one fell swoop; rather one swipe to drop down a tinted inner sun shield. Beyond this clear (tinted) upgrade, the Alliance GT features all of the perks of the proven Alliance ranging from great ventilation coupled with a moisture wicking interior lining to a DOT / ECE safety rating.
Note: The Alliance GT has a fairly narrow internal shape. It is best for people who need more forehead room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the ear and temple area.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Includes Gold RST interchangeable internal DropShield
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield with side plates
- Prolock face shield locking system
- Long oval headform
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1090623||MFR. Product #0101-8853||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1090624||MFR. Product #0101-8854||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1090625||MFR. Product #0101-8855||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1090626||MFR. Product #0101-8856||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1090627||MFR. Product #0101-8857||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1090628||MFR. Product #0101-8858||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1090629||MFR. Product #0101-8859||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Icon Helmet Sizing
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|MD||22 3/8-22 3/4||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8-23 1/2||59-60|
|2XL||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
112 Customer Reviews
60 Questions & 110 Answers