Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Icon Alliance GT Rubatone Helmet
Icon Alliance GT Rubatone Helmet
Clandestine operations always rely on black to blend them into an unfamiliar darkness, cloaking them from prying eyes and unwitting authorities. Such could be said for the ultra stealthy Icon Alliance GT Rubatone helmet. Equipped Icon's latest Dropshield for easy getaways, imagine how jealous your friends will be when they see you drop the shield and jet for a clean getaway.
The Alliance GT adds a little bit of Top Gun to the classic Icon Alliance Helmet. Anyone who rides every day is familiar with the two-shield two-step. A dark shield to block the glaring sun of the morning commute is swapped out for clear shield on the way back. The Alliance GT kills this do-si-do with one fell swoop; rather one swipe to drop down a tinted inner sun shield. Beyond this clear (tinted) upgrade, the Alliance GT features all of the perks of the proven Alliance ranging from great ventilation coupled with a moisture wicking interior lining to a DOT / ECE safety rating.
Note: The Alliance GT has a fairly narrow internal shape. It is best for people who need more forehead room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the ear and temple area.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Includes Gold RST interchangeable internal DropShield
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield with side plates
- Prolock face shield locking system
- Long oval headform
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1090623||MFR. Product #0101-8853||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1090624||MFR. Product #0101-8854||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1090625||MFR. Product #0101-8855||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1090626||MFR. Product #0101-8856||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1090627||MFR. Product #0101-8857||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1090628||MFR. Product #0101-8858||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rubatone Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1090629||MFR. Product #0101-8859||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It arrived 2 days after I placed the order and I opened the packaging to try it out right away. I had ordered a size medium after measuring my head a couple of times and it fits absolutely perfect; nice and snug. Everything seems to be of great quality and nothing is flimsy or seems like it is going to break.
Now onto some of the features. If you are looking at buying this helmet, then you are probably wondering about the drop down sun visor. I think they got it just right with the design and the visor stays in the up or down position very securely. I wear a pair of prescription glasses and they fit under the visor perfectly. This brings me to my next point; this helmet so far has been excellent for me as a person who wears glasses. Not only can i use the sun visor but there also seems to be room for the frame of my glasses so that they are not getting crushed against my head( this happened with my previous helmet and would start to become quite painful after a while).
Since this is an Icon helmet, it also has a fog proof visor( not sure about the sun visor though). I found the airflow to be adequate; the front vent does an excellent job but the top vents didn't do as good. With that being said it still flowed a lot of air. I ride a Harley Davidson Sportster and have a windshield attached to it and this helmet also works great with that as well. There is a lot less buffeting with this helmet and head checks don't rip your head off.
All in all I think this helmet is one of the best values for the money. You get a lot of features such as good airflow, fog proof visor, drop down sun visor, and good aerodynamics. I feel like this is some of the best money I've spent in a long time and theres no doubt that it looks amazing with that gold drop down visor!
Switched my ride from a Ruckus (50cc) to a Morphous (250cc)...this was my new highway speed helmet.
My personal downside comments about the helmet:
- hat size 7 3/8 and I bought a large, still fits super tight. I should have tried and XL. Getting on and off was sometimes a struggle.
- I installed a Chatterbox X2 Slim P com-unit. There are "pockets" speakers, but they are not recessed. My ears don't stick out, but every time I put it on, my ears folded over (annoying). Kinda sucked having to squeeze my index finger in & try to flip them back up.
- Not sure why, but top air vents changed after a couple uses & now hardly any air flows through them when open. I need to have it looked at to make sure the vents are functioning correctly.
- This helmet is loud. Even with the pin-lock visor and plugs, wind noise was abrasive and a challenge.
- Chin skirt not included. I had to make my own by modifying the one on my Sparx Demonica helmet. Once added, talking on the comm was a breeze.
- Lastly, the inner liner is great for wicking away sweat.... but it's a light color and begins to look dirty really quick. I'm a super clean person and it made me question my hygiene. They should make it black instead of white.
Despite the things that I consider to be issues, the overall style and cost made them tolerable. Excellent choice if you size right, ride at low speeds, and wear white gloves when handling the liner.
I'm critical, but recommend it as a good buy.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Ventilation- to me there seems to be lots of air moving through the helmet. The from vent by the mouth does a great job at keeping the visors from fogging up, but I still end up opening the visor for more airflow at stops. The top vents work I'm sure, but I can't really feel it as much as the front vent.
Visor- locks well, but will shut on its own at speed which i am not crazy about. The built in visor is where this helmet shines though! Besides the fighter pilot vibe it puts off it is just an awesome feature. I will never by a helmet without this from now on. Not only does it dim light, but it allows you increased ventilation without risking bugs and debris hitting your eyes at speed!
Fit- My head size was right between large and x-large. I went with large, and it was really tight. so much so my ears get bent down overtime i put it on. Not sure if that is a full face thing or not, but from the research i did prior to purchasing it seemed like a tighter fit was better than a looser one. It is starting to break in now and is easier to get on and off, but still snug. I want to install a Sena, but am not sure it will fit with my previously stated ear issues, and i don't want to spend the money and not be able to return it if it doesn't fit with this helmet.
Aesthetics- I went with the Rubatone and it is great quality. Easy to clean bugs off, and it doesn't show fingerprints easy like a glossy helmet would.
Noise- Its pretty darn noisy, but they sell a chin curtain you can add which will hopefully cut down on the noise. I think it should have been included though (more useful than the helmet storage bag it comes with).
Comfort- Once its on its very comfortable albeit a little heavy. Not sure if its just the newness of riding and wearing a helmet or what, but after some 45 minute rides my neck hurts a bit. Could be from my bikes windscreen not offering enough protection, but add the buffeting and the weight together and its tiring. For the price though it is worth the extra weight.
Safety- DOT certified, hopefully I never have to experience how well it holds up. It does feel high quality.
1 year ago