Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $45.00 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Long Oval
Weight: 3.69 lbs.What's this?
Icon Alliance GT Primary Helmet
To please your trichromatic vision, Icon brought your favorite three primary colors to the party and gave them each a plus one. Step up your game and get your gear on color lock with your ride.
The Alliance GT Primary Helmet adds a little bit of Top Gun to the classic Icon Alliance Helmet. Anyone who rides every day is familiar with the two-shield two-step. A dark shield to block the glaring sun of the morning commute is swapped out for clear shield on the way back. The Alliance GT kills this do-si-do with one fell swoop; rather one swipe to drop down a tinted inner sun shield. Beyond this clear (tinted) upgrade, the Alliance GT features all of the perks of the proven Alliance ranging from great ventilation coupled with a moisture wicking interior lining to a DOT / ECE safety rating.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Includes Silver RST interchangeable internal DropShield
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Molded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield with side plates
- Prolock face shield locking system
- Long oval headform
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1196796||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
51 Customer Reviews
43 Questions & 67 Answers