Icon Airform Ritemind Helmet
Icon has always been a trail blazer when it comes to designing graphics and the Ritemind helmet is a strain all its own. Let everyone on the highway know tires aren't the only thing burning.
Built for riders who need the accouterments of a touring helmet with the performance of a track helmet. When you want to have your cake and eat it too the Airform is a baker's dozen of aggro-cupcakes. The Icon Airform Helmet pilfers the best ingredients from the performance oriented Airframe Pro and the feature rich Airflite. Icon then pats it, rolls it and marks it with a B before sliding it into an industrial oven for you and me. The result is an everyday helmet, if your everyday includes commuting to work in an aggressive riding posture or leisurely attacking apexes while on tour. Smoke em if you got em.
Injection molded polycarbonate provides a stiff outer shell that meets the World Standard of Icon. Airflow channels formed right into the EPS liner keep you cool when you're moving at speed. A sculpted neck roll lets you move into and out of the tuck position without as much interference with your jacket, one less thing to distract you while you are riding. An internal sun visor drops down to shield your eyes at the flip of a switch. Speaker pockets make it easy to install Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth Communicator so you can stay connected. The Icon Airform Helmet is the purpose built for multiple purposes. It doesn't matter what you ride.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Includes RST purple and clear fog-free Icon Optics face shields
- Rapid-release system
- Dark smoke internal sun visor
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Internal airflow geometry
- Continuous venting system
- Removable Hydradry 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Sculpted neck roll
- Internal speaker pockets are compatible with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth communicator
- Installed RST purple spoiler
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE) & PSC (JAPAN) helmet safety standards. Does not ship with PSC Or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Helmet ships with RST purple and clear face shields.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Green/Purple||RevZilla Item #1814399||Store Sku||MFR. Product #010113316||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.