Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $65.99 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Hogtunes REV Series 200 Watt Amplifier Kit For Harley Touring
The 200 watt (400 Peak) 2 channel class D amp mounts inside the fairing on a custom mounting bracket supplied in kit. Requires no extra harnesses or special dealer software downloads. Unlike factory offerings, this amp can power fairing speakers while the radio powers other speakers. Real loud and real clear with minimal strain on the bikes charging system. Includes complete wire harness that matches factory plugs. So easy to install its almost boring.
- 200 watt 2-channel fairing mounted amplifier
- Expandable for future product releases
- Works best with 2 ohm speakers
- Includes required hardware
- 100% plug-n-play
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Hogtunes REV 200 Watt Amplifier Kit For Harley Touring 2014-2018||RevZilla Item #964430||MFR. Product #REV200-RM||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
I was not happy with the sound from my stock Boom radio on my 2015 Street Glide Special. I replaced the speakers with the Hogtunes Gen 3. There was a slight improvement in sound quality but at highway speeds I just couldn't hear the music. I then added the REV-200 amp and the whole system came to life. Speakers sound way better and now I can hear at 75 MPH with the volume at 50% - 60%. Installation was time consuming but not difficult. The instructions are a little vague in a couple of areas. Overall I'm happy that I have a stereo I can listen to at speed. I am only using the fairing speakers and I'm pretty satisfied. I don't feel I need to upgrade any further. My suggestion is do both the speakers and the amp. The total package works well. As a bonus, the amp was delivered next day. No freight charge. Thanks Revzilla
August 19, 2016
1 year ago
1 year ago
1990 Harley Davidson Softail Custom FXSTC/I
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Why did you choose this?
1st is this amp water prof? Harley says you have to do a stereo down load when adding a amp is this true or necessary with this amp?