Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Hogtunes 200 Watt Amplifier Kit For Harley Touring
If you have plans of rocking a seriously thunderous stereo on your dresser, you are going to need to move those speakers, and in order to do that, you need an amplifier. The amplifier serves to convert electrical power into raw sonic mayhem!
- 200-watt, 4-channel amplifier (50W x 4)
- Includes upgraded, 100% plug-n-play wire harness
- Custom mounting "arms" to secure amp above radio are also included
- Sound is specially tuned by Hogtunes with patented MaxBass circuitry to give best sound on a motorcycle at speed
- Comes complete with everything needed for installation
Note: A downside of any Class D amplifier is that they can upset FM reception-especially when using an in-fairing style antenna. The new model amplifiers have had tweaks done inside and have had the wiring harnesses upgraded to help stop interference, but depending on the quality of the antenna on the bike, FM interference could still happen. The vast majority of people with stock antennas will have no issue, however, if you already have, or want to go to an in-fairing antenna, please consider this before making your purchase decision.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Hogtunes 200 Watt Amplifier Kit For Harley Touring 2000-2013||RevZilla Item #964424||MFR. Product #NCA450-AA||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2000-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2000-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2000-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The temperatures outside got up to about 90 degrees F, so I'm riding home from work and after about 15 to 20 mins the sound cuts out and comes back about a min later. The sound then starts cutting out about every 30 seconds to a min. I pulled off the fairing to see if I had a loose wire or something and found the amp blazing hot. All wires connected properly. I called Revzilla and they gave me the number to Hogtunes. Apparently Hogtunes are the only ones that can troubleshoot or warranty these so you have to try and catch them (only available between 9am-5pm est M-F) so good luck trying to talk to them if you don't have good cell service at work.
Hogtunes then asked me to pull the fairing off my bike and connect the front speakers to the bypass slot and do some other stuff. I called them back to tell them what I found and they said I should have just filled out a warranty claim and they didn't need any of the information I had collected for them. So I fill that out and pull the amp from my bike. Hogtunes had me send the amp to them. I got in the new yesterday installed it into my bike and drove to work today, so on the way home you guessed it the sound started cutting out again. One going bad within the first month is understandable but when the replacement doesn't last 24 hours this is completely unacceptable. I am of the belief this is a piece of junk that would be best used as a boat anchor.