Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
HJC Sy-Max III Helmet
The HJC Symax 3 Helmet uses a composite fiberglass main shell to keep weight to a minimum but uses a polycarbonate chin bar to keep the cost at a minimum. Amenities include a drop down internal sun visor, a pinlock-ready face shield and a removable moisture-wicking anti-bacterial liner.
Note: The SyMax 3 has a fairly round internal shape. It is ideal for people who need more ear and temple room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the forehead area.
- Advanced fiberglass shell with polycarbonate chin bar
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Optically superior Pinlock-prepared face shield with anti-scratch coating (Pinlock anti-fog insert sold separately)
- QuickSlide tool-less shield replacement system
- One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield deploys quickly and easily
- Single-button chin bar/face shield release
- SilverCool moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric, pads are removable and washable
- DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Silver / 2XL||RevZilla Item #796162||MFR. Product #0000175199||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Side note; for those of you that wear glasses while you ride like me, the "SunShield" inside the helmet does go over your glasses without issue.
I also ordered the smoked face shield and will add the 1-inch strip of black paint across the top, as I have with all my other shields. Will also add the quick-release for the chin strap which will probably alleviate the problem with the left strap being too short. Also, the eye shield latch is more toward the center of the shield making it much easier to raise the shield than the Sy-Max II. PLUS, it has a space for your glasses to slip on and does not press them into the side of your head making it sore. This helmet is a great improvement over the Sy-Max II. Recommend the helmet, but beware of size issue. We are pleasure riders - short and long-distance.
Sound level is pretty good. I like the way the pads attach better than the Sym 2, should be quieter. Seems to be more room in the chin area than the Sum 2 which was needed. Think sound level would be quieter with a chun curtain, but don't think I would like that especially in hot weather and wouldn't work with a boom type communicator.
P.S. I liked the price
I can't tell whether the pocket for the Chatterbox will interfere with the Sena clamp. Thanks for any input.
bargain at the price