Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
HJC RPHA 70 ST Dipol Helmet
Designed to bridge the gap between sport riding and touring, the HJC RPHA 70 Helmet meets the needs of riders who want both the lightweight performance, airflow and protection of a race helmet and the comfort, quiet and convenience of a touring helmet.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow
- Anti-fog smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Emergency cheek pads removal
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Anti-fog lens prepared shield
- Includes anti-fog insert lens
- Glasses-friendly EPS design
- DOT and ECE approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / XS||RevZilla Item #1245860||MFR. Product #0804-1131-03||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1245861||MFR. Product #0804-1131-04||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #1245862||MFR. Product #0804-1131-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #1245863||MFR. Product #0804-1131-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #1245864||MFR. Product #0804-1131-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1245865||MFR. Product #0804-1131-08||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XS / White/Black/Pink||RevZilla Item #1245856||MFR. Product #0804-1108-03||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style SM / White/Black/Pink||RevZilla Item #1245857||MFR. Product #0804-1108-04||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / White/Black/Pink||RevZilla Item #1245858||MFR. Product #0804-1108-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / White/Black/Pink||RevZilla Item #1245859||MFR. Product #0804-1108-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XS / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1245866||MFR. Product #0804-1134-03||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style SM / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1245867||MFR. Product #0804-1134-04||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1245868||MFR. Product #0804-1134-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1245869||MFR. Product #0804-1134-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1245870||MFR. Product #0804-1134-07||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1245871||MFR. Product #0804-1134-08||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The airflow on the RPHA 70 ST is much improved over the RPHA ST, which I didn't think was possible. The shell itself is more narrow and the neck roll is really aggressive, but once you get your head in it fits fine. If you're coming from an RPHA ST, stick with the same size in this one. Trust me. The one gripe I have about the airflow is the new vent scheme - the chin has an additional vent that goes to your face, but the slider is INSIDE the chin bar. My aforementioned large jaw and chin could easily touch the chin bar on the old ST and, while the 70 has a bit more room, the slider for the chin vent has a ridge that's nearly 1/4" deep and if I move my jaw slightly, my chin flips that vent shut and I'm left feeling that ridge irritating me until I stop and adjust the helmet. I'm going to take a razor blade and carve it down, but this was a really stupid design on the part of HJC. It's an injury waiting to happen.
The shield design is great - it doesn't use the HJC-20, but the newer HJ-26 ST. In fact, I think the only difference between this shield and those used on the RPHA 11 Pro is that the HJC-26 has tear off posts whereas the HJC-26 ST don't. So, for now, if you want a tinted visor and don't mind the tear off posts annoying your periphery, go for the HJC-26 - otherwise, the ST versions will drop sometime in mid to late November 2017.
The drop down visor is much smoother and far less clunky. The only downside to the slider being on the left side is that I'm left wondering where to mount a comms system. Previously I had my SENA Prism Tube camera mounted on the right and a comms system on the left. I'll have to get creative here.
All in all, I'm really happy with the new RPHA 70 ST in comparison to the old ST. I'll break down the above in a simple tl;dr list.
* great airflow, even better than the RPHA ST
* superior optics thanks to the flatter visor
* the ratcheting system of the visor is improved over the previous version
* interior is far more comfortable
* a LOT quieter while maintaining better airflow than the ST
* internal sun shield is much smoother, no more bonking you in the nose
* I'm not getting buffeted around at speeds over 50mph
* an initial fit that feels almost too snug, but that breaks in really quickly - so, not really a con?
* the additional lower chin vent opens and closes from the inside and the switch may hit yout chin - HJC, why you do dis? it's like you want people to get a half inch horizontal gash in their chins :(
1 month ago