HJC RPHA 11 Pro Anti Venom Helmet
Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 Pro is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking fabric
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow, adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- Rapidfire Shield Replacement System provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- Clear HJ-26 ST anti-fog lens ready face shield included
- Dark Smoke HJ-26 tear off prepared face shield included
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- Speaker pockets
- Emergency Kit cheek pads for quick removal
- Double D-ring strap
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #10118115||Store Sku260939||MFR. Product #351109||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
HJC RPHA / FG-Jet / FG-17 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.