Out of Stock
HJC IS-Max 2 Mine Snow Helmet (4XL)
Item: P354696 SKU:
Save $99.00 30%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
HJC IS-Max 2 Mine Snow Helmet - Electric Shield
The HJC IS-Max 2 is a feature-rich modular helmet that features a drop down internal sun visor for cutting down glare and making your ride all that much more enjoyable. A moisture-wicking anti-bacterial liner pulls sweat towards the integrated ventilation channels and the chin bar raises with a single button that is easily operated with a gloved hand.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell with adjustable polycarbonate chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
Frameless Electric Shield (HJ-17): Electric Dual Lens; increased field of vision and an integrated exhaust ventilation system to help remove hot air from building up and fogging the shield interior. Comes complete with powercord
(for use with either a 12’ 13.6V DC or AC current from the engine)
- One-touch integrated sun shield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable sun shield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily
- Single-button chinbar/face shield release: Open with one hand even with gloves on
- Includes breathguard, chin curtain
- Frameless electric dual lens shield installed
- QuickSlide shield replacement system: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black/Hi-Viz Yellow / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1172575||MFR. Product #0000258758||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
5 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 7 Answers