HJC IS-Max 2 Mine Snow Helmet - Dual Lens (XS)
Item: P354702 SKU:
Save up to Save $78.00 30%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
HJC IS-Max 2 Mine Snow Helmet - Dual Lens
The HJC IS-Max 2 is a feature-rich modular helmet that features a drop down internal sun visor for cutting down glare and making your ride all that much more enjoyable. A moisture-wicking anti-bacterial liner pulls sweat towards the integrated ventilation channels and the chin bar raises with a single button that is easily operated with a gloved hand.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell with adjustable polycarbonate chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Frameless dual lens shield (HJ-17): increased field of vision and an integrated exhaust ventilation system to help remove hot air from building up and fogging the shield interior
- One-touch integrated sun shield (HJ-V5): Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable sun shield with locking mechanism deploys quickly and easily
- Single-button chinbar/face shield release: Open with one hand even with gloves on
- Includes breathguard, chin curtain
- Frameless dual lens shield installed
- QuickSlide shield replacement system: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SuperCool interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Matte Black/Fuchsia||RevZilla Item #1172634||MFR. Product #0000258734/||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
5 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 7 Answers