Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Held Titan Race Gloves
The Held Titan Race Gloves hold their own on any track. Designed with superior comfort and protection in mind to let you keep your focus on the race.
- Outer shell is highly abrasion-resistant sweat-resistant and colorfast kangaroo leather
- Pre-formed with curved palm: no folds or pressure points where your hands grip the bars
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closures closure and tunnel strap
- Fingerbridge between ring and little finger
- Knuckle shell of Carbon-Aramid-Kohlehybrid covered with titanium
- Thumb bend and side of hand protected by Carbon-Aramid-Kohlehybrid shell
- Back and thumb fully protected by Kevlar over Suprotect foam padding
- Ball of thumb and fingers protected by highly abrasion-resistant stingray leather
- Side-of-hand shell covered in stingray leather
- Elasticated leather on back, thumb and fingers
- Visor wipe
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7||RevZilla Item #565416||MFR. Product #2910017/2910-01-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 7.5||RevZilla Item #565417||MFR. Product #2910017.5/2910-01-7.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 8||RevZilla Item #565418||MFR. Product #2910018/2910-01-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 8.5||RevZilla Item #565419||MFR. Product #2910018.5/2910-01-8.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 9||RevZilla Item #565420||MFR. Product #2910019/2910-01-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 9.5||RevZilla Item #565421||MFR. Product #2910019.5/2910-01-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 10||RevZilla Item #565422||MFR. Product #29100110/2910-01-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 11||RevZilla Item #565423||MFR. Product #29100111/2910-01-11||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 12||RevZilla Item #565424||MFR. Product #29100112/2910-01-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 7||RevZilla Item #775309||MFR. Product #2910147/2910-14-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 7.5||RevZilla Item #775310||MFR. Product #2910147.5/2910-14-7.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 8||RevZilla Item #775311||MFR. Product #2910148/2910-14-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 8.5||RevZilla Item #775312||MFR. Product #2910148.5/2910-14-8.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 9||RevZilla Item #775313||MFR. Product #2910149/2910-14-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 9.5||RevZilla Item #775314||MFR. Product #2910149.5/2910-14-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 10||RevZilla Item #775315||MFR. Product #29101410/2910-14-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 11||RevZilla Item #775316||MFR. Product #29101411/2910-14-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 12||RevZilla Item #775317||MFR. Product #29101412/2910-14-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 7 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611291||MFR. Product #2910217/2910-21-7||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 7.5 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611292||MFR. Product #2910217.5/2910-21-7.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 8 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611293||MFR. Product #2910218/2910-21-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 8.5 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611294||MFR. Product #2910218.5/2910-21-8.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 9 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611295||MFR. Product #2910219/2910-21-9||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 9.5 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611296||MFR. Product #2910219.5/2910-21-9.5||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 10 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611297||MFR. Product #29102110/2910-21-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 11 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611298||MFR. Product #29102111/2910-21-11||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 12 / Red/White||RevZilla Item #611299||MFR. Product #29102112/2910-21-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
About the gloves:
First of all, keep in mind that you are getting into an armor (this gloves have kevlar, carbon fiber and the stingray protection in the arms is really hard) so your riding style changes as you put the gloves on, but not in a bad way... it is just different. One important point is the kangaroo leather... you break in fine in one day! I used them for like an hour and I felt fine with them after that.
The sizing of the gloves is true to fit in my experience, except for the thumb, it´s longer than mine (I´m latin american, so maybe it has something to do with that... maybe they do gloves for Center-European people), what is the problem there? that when you are going to use the turning lights, an unexperienced rider like me can get into a bit of trouble, but its a thing of getting used to it I guess.
The pinky and ring fingers union comes just fine, I only notice that when Im doing signs with my hands but it doesn't affect my riding at all!
About protection, I haven´t had the opportunity to test them in a crash yet (and I hope I never do) but a couple of days ago I went to play paintball, and you know how hard those balls hit... I used the gloves just for fun and I didn't even feel the shots in my hands! (later the problem was to clean the stingray, is not easy)
The airflow in the Titans is just incredible! (if you are in a warm city) ... my place of living turns really cold in the early morning and in the night, so when I ride at 60kmph (37.28 mph) or more, my hands get some more air than they need, so maybe Held could think of making non perforated gloves.
One thing I read in a previous review about this gloves is that the Titanium knuckle was not well glued, well... mine came fine and with the use I have given, nothing strange has happened.
The looks, for me it was the least important of aspects when taking a decision because I´m after protection, but still... you feel and look like Batman! (I bought the black ones, thinking about durability and behavior of the material) I think the knuckles help for that because they are kind of huge, and combining them with some good outfit, you get a lot of looks when riding, I imagine how would it be with the other colors!
I will write a review about the gloves when I have much more time with them so I can tell you about their behavior when they get old and all the insights that I get.
For now I´m really happy with my gloves, for me they were expensive... but I thought it this way:
How much are my hands worth?
Size...my palm measures 9". I have long thin fingers. I have been between XL and XXL in A* gloves. I ordered size 10 in the Helds and they seem to fit perfectly. Not too long in any finger and still pretty snug across my palms.
1. These things cost a notch or two more than any of their competition. They're, like, "holy cow, you can spend that much?!" expensive.
2. They seem to be designed with the singular purpose of protecting your hands when you crash at a gazillion miles per hour. No compromises are made for any other purpose.
3. Per #2, these things are like 2.5 season gloves, at best, depending on where you live. If it's below about 45 degress, you'll feel like you've got frostbite within 5 minutes.
4. Fit on my hands is just a little funky. The ring fingers and pinkies are a little bit too long, so I feel like I'm wearing mittens. I had to take them off to type this review.
5. They look pretty cool, but not as cool as some of the Alpinestars and Dianese gauntlets. I sort of feel like they should, given how much they cost.
Now, the good news:
1. No expense is spared in terms of material quality. These are made of the skins of like ten different kinds of animals in addition to kevlar (I think), carbon fibre, and titanium.
2. Workmanship appears to be excellent. Subjectively, it looks like a lot of hand work goes into these, and I haven't noticed any loose stitching or defects.
3. They sure do FEEL like they'd protect my hands. I haven't crashed in them, so I can't say for sure, but they're REALLY thick, with big meaty sliders and armored plates and pads on the outer edges. Compared to similarly-priced competing products, they really are noticeably stiffer and more fortress-ey.
4. As long as it's not cold, they're super comfortable. They took a little breaking in, but I could totally wear these all day. They have seams inside, but they don't chafe or anything.
My verdict: If you're in the market for a big meaty race gauntlet, you'll have trouble finding one that is quantifiably better than these.
The gloves construction is fantastic, and knowing that they offer, what I feel is the best protection possible, they give me confidence that my hands will be fine in the event of even a high-speed crash.
The index and pinky finger are just a touch long, which is less evident when they are curved in "grip" mode, but going a size down, would not be possible, since they are tight enough at the palms to require a little break in, and another size down would be too snug.
Bottom line: to me, it's hard to find a glove that is "perfect" fitting in every aspect, unless they were custom made for you, so i understand that this is an acceptable fact when buying gear - if you are racing or doing track days, there is NO OTHER glove to buy, period!
They crashed in them multiple times in the advanced groups without any hand injuries. They all figured they would have broken bones in their hand with out them.
The Titan gloves are the step up. I haven't crashed in them, but the throttle feel through the thin palm is excellent (a good thing) plus I feel like the parts of my hand most likely to be damaged are fully protected will help on the track.
I'm very happy I got these.
The first thing you notice when putting these on is the sheer level of protection. These things are tough, complex and confidence-inspiring.
The second thing is the level of comfort. I tried on a whole bunch of gloves before settling on Helds, including A*'s, Revits, JRs, and a few more. All of them were annoying to wear and felt wrong, too rigid and with the armor in all the wrong places. Despite being even more protective, the Titans are super comfortable, and the feel through the palms is great. Lots of feedback from the throttle, brakes, clutch.
Others have said these are pricey. Guys, you're buying protection for your hands. If you have $350, then these are worth at least that much.
Plus they're awesome.
So I would say, no... For me the fingers are not especially long on Held gloves, however, the thumb definitely is. Hope this helps.