Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Held Pezzo Gore-Tex Pants
Light-weight touring pants
- 500D Ripstop DU PONT Cordura (100% Polyamid)
- 500D perforated DU PONT Cordura (100% Polyamid)
- COOLMAX breathable mesh inner lining (100% polyester)
- GORE-TEX PACLITE membrane
- 3 external pockets
- Hip adjustment
- Cool mesh material on upper legs, shins and calves
- PITTARDS leather anti-slip seat patch
- Stretch panels at waist, leg and calves for perfect fit
- Button fixtures for optional braces
- Perforated Cordura panels on thigh and lower leg
- Includes GORE-TEX Paclite pants (Art. 6167): lightweight, waterproof and breathable
- Exclusive EN 1621-1 CE-approved Held cloverleaf SAS-Tec knee protectors
- Removable TEMPERFOAM hip padding
- Optional hip protectors
- Pocket for optional coccyx protector
- Superfabric (32% polyester, 68% epoxy resin) protection at crash zones
- Special Ripstop material reinforcement on crash zones
- Connecting zipper
- 3M SCOTCHLITE reflectors
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #761697||MFR. Product #616601XXL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I had to order the suit from Germany because Held USA (and therefore Revzilla) does not stock anything smaller than a Size M for this jacket/pant combo. (As of my last visit to the doctor's office, I weighed 142 lbs, and I'm 5' 9.5'' tall.)
The Gore-Tex "liner" is more like its own rainsuit. You can wear it separately, or *over* anything else. I've ridden with the Gore-Tex suit over the main suit during torrential rainstorms (and even a hailstorm last summer) and stayed dry (except for my own sweat, of course). Donning the Gore-Tex suit *over* the main suit is much faster than trying to attach it inside. (The internal attachment points, by the way, are color-coded -- a thoughtful touch -- if you do want to put the liner inside the main suit.) I've also worn the Gore-Tex jacket *over* the main suit to keep me warm in temps below 70 deg F.
If you do get the main suit wet, it dries quickly. I usually soak the suit in my tub with soap when I get home from (or when I'm in the middle of) a hot-and-sweaty tour, then hang it up over the tub to drip. The suit goes from soaking-wet to bone-dry overnight, without any wringing or wrapping with a towel.
The front pockets in the Pezzo pants are nearly useless -- too small to get anything in them except maybe a single credit card. I *can* get my wallet into the thigh pocket, but it's difficult to pull out the wallet afterward.
The Held SaS-Tec hip armor for the Pezzo pants is shaped in a goofy hexagonal grid that eventually tears into separate hexagonal pieces. Do not buy this armor.
The Held SaS-Tec knee armor is better, and it Velcros into the internal knee pockets, but due to the pants lacking any velcro straps around the legs, the armor probably won't stay in place during a crash. (The jacket, on the other hand, does have Velcro straps to keep the elbow armor in place.)
The Pezzo pant's cuff zippers are on the inside of the ankles, and the zippers eventually pull up a little bit after rubbing against parts of the bike during shifting and braking. There's a flap of material behind the zipper, so it's no big deal, but you do end up with "bell bottoms" when you step off your bike.
The perforations of the suit *do* let air pass through, but nowhere near as much air as my Alpinestars mesh pants. In anything above 85 degrees, I sweat in the Held suit, even at speed.