Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Hammerhead Forged Rear Brake Pedal / Standard Tip Suzuki RMZ 250 2007-2015 / RMZ 450 2005-2007
Hammerhead Forged Rear Brake Pedal / Standard Tip Suzuki RMZ 250 / RMZ 450
The Hammerhead Forged Brake Pedal with standard aluminum tip was designed to deliver a comfortable, more predictable feel to your machine's rear braking system. With three different tip mounting points to choose from, the Forged Pedal is ideal for riders with larger or smaller feet and makes it easy to find the perfect fit between your boot and brake pedal.
- Multiple tip mounting positions to fit any preference
- Standard tip matches stock measurements
- Forged from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Exclusive brake stop design prevents counter-rotation to protect the master cylinder
- Contoured edges minimize interference with the rider's boot and prevents catching in ruts
- Stainless steel hardware
- Brake clevis is made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- UV protected anodizing prevents color fading
- Forged aluminum pedal
- Standard aluminum tip
- Brake clevis
- Brake snake
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Gold||RevZilla Item #1045748||MFR. Product #12-0452-21-55||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- 105 SX 2006-2011
- 125 SX 2008-2015
- 144 SX 2008
- 150 SX 2010-2015
- 150 XC 2010-2014
- 200 XC 2008-2013
- 200 XC-W 2008-2013
- 250 SX 2008-2016
- 250 SX-F 2008-2015
- 250 SXS-F 2008
- 250 XC 2008-2016
- 250 XC-F 2008-2015
- 250 XCF-W 2008-2016
- 250 XC-W 2010-2016
- 300 XC 2008-2016
- 300 XC-W 2008-2016
- 400 XC-W 2009-2010
- 450 SX-F 2008-2015
- 450 XC-F 2008-2015
- 505 XC-F 2008-2009
- 65 SX 2009-2015
- 85 SX (17/14) 2003-2015
- 85 SX (19/16) 2003-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.