Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
GMAX GM54/S and GM78/S Dual Lens Faceshield
Replacement dual pane face shield for GMax GM54/S and GM78/S helmets.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dual Lens / Clear||RevZilla Item #873763||MFR. Product #G980352||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Dual Lens / Smoke||RevZilla Item #873765||MFR. Product #G078015||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The shield performed marvelously during my week in North Carolina. That being said, on colder says elsewhere I small amount of fog can be found on the lower portion of the shield, but nothing like a standard single pane. This did not happen until I wiped down the inside surface of the lens with soapy water; perhaps I wiped off an anti-fog coating? One should also be very careful when wiping down the inside surface, the material scratches much easier than the outside of the lens. My only other gripe is that the field of vision is cut down by the foam barrier between the primary and secondary lens.
For the price, I cannot complain about the shield, it’s done very well for my so far, especially for what I paid for it. I’m looking forward to seeing how much warmer I’ll stay this winter with my shield closed completely when riding on the freeway in freezing temperatures.
over 2 years ago
There are a few things you should know (they aren't complaints necessarily)
1. The lens (in my case) was a tight fit. It isn't easy to attach/remove. I think it has to do with the thickness. So it isn't something I would plan on changing out often.
2. It doesn't go up and down easily at all (this may again be due to thickness) But I really have to put in some effort to open or close it. On the flip side you don't need to open it to vent like a regular lens because it doesn't fog, so you can close it and leave it there.
3. Sometimes there is weird glare (towards the top of the lens, its usually just a horizontal line) at night. It's due to the way the multiple layers refract light, but you get used to it and quickly block it out. It was just surprising the first few nights I used it
4. As other reviewers wrote, the gray insulation between the two lenses does slightly reduce your field of view, but not in any drastic way. And certainly less than a fogged up windscreen would reduce your visibility
I am absolutely pleased with this shield, and the best thing is without a doubt the price. Far less than any pin-lock system fancier helmets use and just as effective, it's barely more than a tinted/colored lens. If you ever drive in adverse weather conditions, just buy it, you will wonder why you ever bothered riding without one
Ok now the visor. The visor performed excellantly over the weekend with no fogging and the look is great.
Overall experiance was awesome.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Just a couple of minor issues to be concerned about.
1) The shield being new is harder to open and close than the old single pane. Its a plus in that it holds open position at speed better. Con, it's harder to shut one handed and you have to do so with authority to also ensure the shield seals well.
2) the gasket between the 2 panes is grey and does reduce your peripheral vision. That and cracking the visor open means having to make sure the bottom gasket is in my sight line. It makes me have to have the visor open more or less than I prefer.
6 months ago