Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
GMax GM46.2 Traxxion Helmet
- Lightweight, thermo-plastic, poly alloy shell
- Size small 2.6 lbs. and Large/2XL 3.0 lbs
- 3 shell sizes
- Industry leading 19 vents
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents
- Vented roost deflector
- High flow, removable mouth vent with washable filter
- Padded chin strap with retention snap secures excess chin strap
- Large eyeport allows large goggles and better vision
- Fully adjustable, flexible and vented visor designed for maximum vision and protection
- Ear pockets and comfort liner for maximum comfort
- Removable, washable, adjustable cheek pads allow for custom fitting
- Removable, washable interior allows for adjustable fit and comfort
- Chin bar styro
- Optional cold weather breath deflector (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 3XL / Black/Red/White||RevZilla Item #1038872||MFR. Product #G3463209 TC-1||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The whole story:
I was sick of compromise with my way too old AFX dual sport lid, or my nice street lid. A trip in a few weeks to Moab, for REAL dualsport riding had me on a hunt for something cheap but ideal for the desert and some street. I looked around a bit, and decided to go cheap. A helmet and goggles for around $100 was my goal. This lid fit the bill.
It arrived, and I picked up the box. I thought "oh crap, wrong helmet, too light!" I actually thought I received some lame half helmet or something. Nope. It's really that light. Remember, I'm used to my AFX DS, and it's heavy! I pulled it out, and it looks good. Busy graphics but not obnoxiously. Light, clean, simple no nonsense DOT dirt lid.
I ordered maybe on the big side, but too tight new helmets that require break in of several rides annoy me. Fit was spot on for what I wanted. Measure your head, and order per the size guide.
Perfect for dual sport riding! The adjustable visor is great, and when pulled all the way fwd/down, catches ZERO wind at speed. Head checks at 65mph (because no mirrors, long story) were no issue. I was really surprised! I did adjust the visor back all the way for visibility on a trail, and then onto road, and it grabbed the wind. A quick one handed loosen of the screw, and I pulled it back down. Off highway, with goggles, it's just like a good dirt lid. No surprises.
I did strap my SENA SMH20 on it, but ended up not using it on this trip. It fit fine.
Not sure what to say about airflow? I was never hot or cold, and we were in 80°F canyons to 50°F mountain roads (snow on the side of the road). Vents do not close, so fair weather only. I avoid rain anyway. If I'm on my DRZ, and it's raining, the last thing I'm worrying about is my head getting wet. Mud will be the concern!
I highly recommend this helmet, especially for the price!!!
I was very happy all around!