Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi V56NNT 56L Maxia 4 Top Case
Use a V56 Maxia Top Case to keep your helmets safe and secure when you arrive on location. The V56 is the fourth generation of the popular Maxia series and features refreshed styling, internal reinforcement and enhanced visibility.
Robust thermoplastic construction will deliver years of dependability. The Monokey system uses a single key to lock the case and to detach the case from your bike. Bike-specific racks sold separately.
- Redesigned ABS cover
- Internally strengthened outer edge
- Redesigned outer bands
- Redesigned optical reflectors/unit, with small reflector on the outer band
- 56L capacity
- 60cm L x 48cm W x 33cm H (23.6" W x 18.9" W x 13" H)
- Optional brake light kit offers increased visibility by adding an additional brake light in a higher, more prominent location
- Optional passenger backrest
Note: Adapter plate and/or bike specific mounting hardware sold separately. Brake light kit consists of red lights to install behind the smoked lenses of the V56NNT.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Top Case Only||RevZilla Item #1056662||MFR. Product #V56NNTA||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Top Case + Brake Light||RevZilla Item #1279079||MFR. Product #V56NNTAE160||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Top Case + Backrest Pad||RevZilla Item #1279108||MFR. Product #V56NNTAE111||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Top Case + Brake Light + Backrest Pad||RevZilla Item #1279144||MFR. Product #V56NNTAE160E111||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
There are a couple of things that are annoying:
1) You can't leave it unlocked, and it is possible to lock the key inside. They provide a flat second key for this reason, but that is a poor substitute for having a 'latched but not locked' state like the BMW does. The old case was unlocked 90% of the time (so my wife could get in it without the key) and only locked when we parked the bike for some reason (hotel or restaurant).
2) The back rest requires you to drill through the cases, and the location may not work for everybody (fortunately, my pillion is OK with the location). Also, when the pad is installed, it interferes with setting the case down handle up. Poor design.
3) The nice-sounding document holder for the top apparently doesn't fit this model; RevZilla doesn't stock it.
With the mounting (SR357) and back rest are added in, it is still cheaper than the factory top case, but you have to put up with the above annoyances to save the cash,
5 months ago