Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$1,738.80 - $1,824.30
$1,932.00 - $2,027.00
Save $193.20 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Givi Trekker Outback Case And Luggage Rack Kit BMW R1200GS Adventure
This is a complete kit with everything needed to install premium Trekker Outback luggage on your R1200GS Adventure. When it comes to adventure, the Trekker Outback series is the King of the Road. The aluminum main construction will provide years of dependability and durability. A single key operates the systems for opening and closing the case as well as the mechanism for hooking and unhooking them from the bike. This kit includes a three lock cylinder set so that all the cases may be keyed alike.
- Anodized aluminum / plastic composite case construction
- Powder coated steel rack components, direct bolt-on
- Fully removable side case lids
- Hinged top case lid
- Single key unlock / detach
- Anodized aluminum top case mounting plate
- Trekker Outback 42 Liter Top Case
- Trekker Outback 48 Liter Side Case (Left)
- Trekker Outback 37 Liter Side Case (Right)
- SRA5112 Aluminum Top Case Rack
- PL5108CAM Side Case Racks
- SL103 3-Case Security Lock Set
Note: PL5108CAM Side Case Racks hug closely to the bike and are offset to accommodate the exhaust. To regain symmetry, a 48 liter case is used on the left while a 37 liter case is used on the right (as pictured).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1209669||MFR. Product #SRA5112PL5108CAMOBK42BAOBK48BLAOBK37BRASL103||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #1209670||MFR. Product #SRA5112PL5108CAMOBK42AAOBK48ALAOBK37ARASL103||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
This item is also available for 11 different models
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 1 answer
Are the side case racks necessary with the Adventure model (which comes with BMW OEM racks)? Asking about a 2017 BMW R1200GS Adventure. Thank you.