Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi TN1110 Engine Guards Honda VFR1200X
Designed for the on and off road enthusiast the Givi engine guards give a more rugged and aggressive look as well as offering better overall protection for those unforeseen mishaps. Made from one inch tubing, the Givi engine guards are a great addition for the serious motorcycle enthusiast.
Constructed using 1" diameter tubing.
Note: Givi recommends fitting by a qualified mechanic.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi TN1110 Engine Guards Honda VFR1200X 2016-2017||RevZilla Item #1127643||MFR. Product #TN1110||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2013
- F700GS 2013-2017
- F800GS 2008-2016
- G650GS 2012-2016
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200R 2011-2014
- R1200R 2015-2018
- R1200R Classic 2011-2012
- R1200RS 2015-2018
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017-2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- CB500X 2013-2018
- NC700X 2012-2017
- NC700X ABS 2012-2017
- NC750X 2018
- Transalp XL600V 1989-1993
- 1190 Adventure 2013
- KLR650 2008-2018
- Versys 1000 2012-2014
- Versys 1000 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2010-2014
- GSF650S Bandit 2007-2012
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2018
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2012
- V-Strom 1000XT 2018
- V-Strom 650 2012-2018
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2018
- Bonneville T120 2016-2018
- Street Triple 2008-2012
- Tiger 1050 2007-2012
- Tiger 800 2012-2014
- Tiger 800 2011
- Tiger 800 XC 2012-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. The right side bar for unkown reason has a cutout of about 2" or so but half the bar--odd.
2. The left side fit fairly well. The right side was a nightmare as fit/tolerances to where things should line up are horrific. One could say it's just me. However, my friend in KY has the same bike and he has the same problem.
3. Unlike my friend who was shipped wrong bolts, I did get mine, but stripped one trying to make their bent and/or out of tolerance bar, fit.
4. Not sure if bolts are slightly bent, or the bars, but my ratchet was going in funny circle while tightening the bars--good ratchet and never had that problem elsewhere in all my DIY jobs.
5. The directions are HORRIFIC, horrible horrible horrible. Did I say horrible. Nonsensical. There's a video on Y tube that you can search for that does a great job--if you dare to buy these.
6. The plastic end caps to cover the bolt openings have two problems/issues (lousy design). (a) They are cheap plastic, angled funny, and large than the opening by too much and look funny, (b) for the 2016 VFR1200X to ever need service or to adjust the throttle linkage, etc., you have to remove two panels--neither of which can be done with the bars on. I have a 600 mile new bike service coming up which I don't know what is going to happen as the coolant check is under the side panels too. The left bar likely will go back on ok. but the right one too and act of God to get it on with major muscle/roughing with it.And since the end caps are plastic, it'll mean destroying them to take the bars off for regular service. Stupid. They should have at least made them rubber!
7. Revzilla is usually good about issues, but is requiring us to work with Givi directly as a warranty issue. We just bought the bars and it's not a DIY issue, it's quality / defect issues.
* I would have returned, but at this point to frustrated to take back off, plus right not, not too many options are out there for safety of the bike in a tip over.
1 year ago
Very solid, good finish. Can be hard to fit the side tubes to the center connecting bracket; the way to do it is to start the bolts under the front fender with the bars still loose and slightly pulled away from the bracket (keeping the bolt in perfect alignment with the tube until enough threads bite), then tighten them. As the bolts tighten, they'll then pull the bars inline with the bracket. This will help you avoid the issues the other reviewers had.
Some pics of the bike with them installed here: http://imgur.com/a/tUDWR
8 months ago