Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi RP5103 Skid Plate BMW F650 GS / F700 GS / F800 GS / Adventure
The RP5103 engine skid plate is made from sturdy 3mm aluminum. It is designed to aid in the protection of otherwise vulnerable engine components, such as exhaust headers and oil pans, from harsh road and trail conditions. All parts needed to mount the skid plate are included and it installs using simple hand tools.
- Aluminum plate construction
- Powder coated steel attachment brackets where applicable
- Excellent protection
- All hardware included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Aluminum||RevZilla Item #954173||MFR. Product #RP5103||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2013
- F700GS 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- F800GS 2008-2016
- F800GS Adventure 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017-2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
- Super Tenere 2010-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Looks great, it's a bargain...
This is a nice skid plate with great coverage. The installation took longer than expected. The front 2 bolts don't line up great. My guess is oil changes are going to take some extra time.
Install was tougher than expected. Really challenging to get bottom bolts to line up making future oil changes a bigger chore than expected.
Overall good for the price. Seem solid. Already taken a few hits from some big stones and no damage.
A pretty easy install, but would be far easier if I had a 1/4 drive 6mm socket for the front mount, because the pass-through hole provided is not very large.
Overall, a bit pricey for what it is, but I wouldn't go without this protection for my oil filter and engine case!
1 year ago
over 2 years ago