Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi RP3101 Skid Plate Suzuki V-Strom DL650
The RP3101 engine skid plate is made from sturdy aluminum. It is designed to aid in the protection of otherwise vulnerable engine components, such as exhaust headers and the oil pan, from harsh road and trail conditions.
- 3mm aluminum plate construction
- Powder coated steel attachment brackets where applicable
- Excellent protection
- All hardware included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Aluminum||RevZilla Item #850741||MFR. Product #RP3101||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2013
- F700GS 2013-2016
- F800GS 2008-2016
- F800GS Adventure 2013-2018
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- R1200R 2015-2018
- R1200RS 2015-2018
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017-2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017-2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
- Super Tenere 2010-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Not easy but much easier than others I have tried to put on.
2. Good price
3.Looks good and does the job.
1. throws engine heat straight to your legs.
Great in winter, not so good in the summer.
If I planned to scrap rocks and logs on a more regular basis I would get a better skid plate. Meaning one that mounts to the frame and engine guards.
After you try to get this thing to fit, you realize that every future oil change is going to be a mega pain due to the use of a bolt AND nut that goes on from behind which is ridiculous. Just use a welded nut and make everyone's life easier, Givi!
11 months ago
One more note, the guard has to be removed for oil service, but it's just six bolts, so it's a 2 minute thing before and after.
So far, I've been very happy with the Givi.
thank you dave
Plate must be removed for oil changes. Pain in the neck, but no more difficult than installation.
Additional note: if your're looking for a skid plate for serious off-road thumping as opposed to just general protection for the pipes and oil filter you may want to consider something more rugged. The Givi is very nice and definitely does the job for road and light off-road, but it does mount directly to the engine, so if you're going to really pound the underside you should go with something that attaches to the frame and crash bars/engine guard.