Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi EA110 Easybag Adventure Tank Bag
The Givi EA110 Easybag Adventure Tank Bag is purpose built for the sloped tanks of adventure and enduro bikes.
- 600D PVC - Polyester inserts with hexagonal pattern on the side pockets.
- Base constructed in EVA and coated in an anti-slip material
- All materials are developed in accordance with Reach regulations
- 3 straps for direct fitting to the tank
- Side and front pockets
- Rain cover
- shoulder strap
- 30cm L x 25cm W x 20-31cm H (11.8" L x 9.8" W x 7.9-12.2" H)
- Capacity: 25L
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1140316||MFR. Product #EA110B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The bag has traveled from the US to Europe, the 1 month of riding with no issues at all. Like the extra pockets on the outside for small items and ease of access, when riding.
1. Like others noted, this tends to tip/tilt to the side when loaded. The support straps are vertical only so it easily falls side to side. I even found the wind pushing it to the side when in the freeway. Manageable but annoying to have to adjust it often.
2. Relatively thin materials. I was expecting it to be beefier. It does the job but I can see it taring easily if snagged or you go down.
3. The sides are not reinforced and you have to insert a loose fitting plastic support piece that gets in the way with items in the bag. Very annoying.
4. No dividers or organization in the bag so everything is jumbled and mixed together. Somewhat a mess to deal with.
5. Mounting the base to the bike (that the bag attaches to) was horrible. The strap that wraps around the triple tree wasn't long enough to fit around the handlebars and the straps are triple folded at the end so you can't undo through the brackets without cutting or unstitching (which is what I did to get it mounted). Terrible product design and false advertising to say it fits the BMW R1200GS as is. It doesn't unless you remove the handlebars.
Overall, very disappointed and wouldn't buy it again. Spend more for something else /better.
1 year ago
I love the little compartments on the sides. That's where I store my garage door opener, helmet lock, and USB adapter. The inside is just one solid compartment, hence the 3/5 on features. It fits a spare face shield easily, but everything else is just strewn about. One bummer is that small items sink down to the bottom and can easily be forgotten about and delicate items like sunglasses need to be packaged to avoid being smashed.
Finally, my one big issue with this bag is that if it gets too heavy (water bottle, lotion, beer bottle) it sags to one side like a limp camel hump.
over 2 years ago