Gerbing 7V Thermite Fleece Vest
The 7V Thermite Fleece Vest is composed of a deep, soft pile obtained by heavily napping with wire brushes. It is a two-sided pile fleece, which provides air space giving good insulating properties without too much weight. A lightweight, warm, soft fabric with hydrophobic attributes and holding less than 1% of its weight in water. Thermite fleece retains much of its insulating properties even when wet. Unlike other synthetic fleece, polyester fleece is known for its ability to resist pilling even after extended use. The unique honeycomb finish gives the vest a stylish look while maintaining functionality.
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135° F
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Battery life: 8 hours on low heat, 6 hours medium heat, 4 hours high heat, 2.5 hours extreme heat
- 7V lithium battery and charger included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style LG / Navy||RevZilla Item #1036663||MFR. Product #G0715M-VST-353-410-10976||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Gerbing Men's Heated Vest Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.