Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $60.00 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Gerbing 7V Puffer Jacket
Gerbing's Core Heat Puffer Jacket is the most technologically advanced 800 fill jacket in the world. Thermovelocity Protection keeps bulk low and flexibility high ensuring maximum style at maximum speed while its water repellent, ultralight shell blocks the wind and resists tears and abrasion. In-pocket heat control and mobile phone / MP3 headphones accessible media pocket are specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
- Heating pads on the chest, back and collar
- Mini rip shell, micro poly lining
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes
- Max Heat: 135°F @ 7.7W
- Power: 7V 2.2Ah li battery
- 1 year warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #922314||MFR. Product #JKCHPFMGY-2XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #922316||MFR. Product #JKCHPFMGY-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #922319||MFR. Product #JKCHPFMGY-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
I ride a 170cc scooter that sometimes I take up to 60mph in 15 minute stints. Obviously I need a 7v as I can't connect to my bike. My question is, what would you recommend for temperatures in the 40s for a heated jacket? I like the puffy one but it seems like it might be too bulky for my ride but more useful outside of my ride. Would it be too bulky for the ride? THanks.