Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Gerbing 12V Vanguard Gloves
Gerbing 12V Vanguard Gloves
Whether you're dodging traffic on your way into work, or on off-road Alaskan adventure, the Gerbing 12V Vanguard Gloves are the pinnacle of heated perfection. The silky smooth Aniline cowhide leather construction is backed by an Aquatex water-resistant/breathable membrane and 150g of Thinsulate insulation to retain heat and keep out the elements. A leather skinned "floating" TPU knuckle protection and gel pads at the palm provide both protection and comfort while also lending some sporty looks to this utilitarian juggernaut.
Gerbing 12 volt is the global leader in powersport wearable technology. Using an advanced interconnect system, Gerbing garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of Microwire heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gerbing to put heat where others can’t and makes for the world’s warmest and longest lasting 12 volt platform, specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
- Premium Aniline cowhide leather construction
- Microwire heating throughout glove, including to the tip of every finger
- Aquatex breathable water resistant membrane
- Superfabric reinforcements at palm and edge of hand
- 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Leather covered, high-impact TPU floating knuckle protection protected gel pads at palm
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand wrist closure
- Full length gauntlet
Note: Heat controller, Y-cable and battery harness sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1036884||MFR. Product #G1G71505-MEN-BLK-SMAL-REG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1036885||MFR. Product #G1G71505-MEN-BLK-MEDM-REG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1036886||MFR. Product #G1G71505-MEN-BLK-LARG-REG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1036887||MFR. Product #G1G71505-MEN-BLK-XLRG-REG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1036888||MFR. Product #G1G71505-MEN-BLK-XXLG-REG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1159483||MFR. Product #G1215M-GLV-103-001-16788/G1G71505-MEN-BLK-3XLG-REG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- warms the palm, top of hand and top side of fingers until the tip (I do not feel the heat on the lower side of the fingers, but there might be some)
- can get very warm (I use a dual remote heat-troller with my heated gear, the warm-n safe version of the link I added. FirstGear is just a rebranding of the original), as I've not cranked it up over 50%
- made for motorcycles (knuckle protector, curved fingers)
- lots of insulation (it's also a negative)
- comes with Battery wires, fuses, including Y-cable in case you are not using a jacket. Note: use some heat controller with this.
- the gauntlet part is decent. My kilimanjaro jacket sleeves fit inside, including the wires.
- the wires seems good quality.
- the sizing is ridiculous. I'm 4.25-4.5" or just over 9" in measurements. I bought Large, that was not even going to fit. So I moved to XL. The fingers are right for that, but the thumbs have an extra half and inch of length. This is crazy and ridiculous. Maybe someone in the factory took a bigfoot hand as the Caucasian hands model? So once you get the right size, the thumb is going to be way too big. First gloves this happens to me.
- they are SUPER bulky. Think skiing gloves, then add a layer for electric wires... and knuckles protector outside. As a result, I have to ride with 2 fingers on the brake lever, as there's no way I would be able to move my fingers into position fast enough. I think the manufacturer should have made them less bulky, so that electric heat would be needed all the time. Right now they are very warm gloves that have electric heat as an extra. I start with the heat off, and only after a few minutes riding do I start to increase the heat.
- the knuckle protectors form some kind of pocket. I do not know why. They are sewn only on the fingertips side, and not on the wrist side. So in case of crash, I think they will go away / detach. And the rain will get there and be a pain to dry. I don't understand this design decision.
- the retention strap (to keep the glove from leaving your hands if you crash) are pretty useless, like on many gloves. They do not feel strong either when pulling on them.
Overall: I picked these, and it's way too cold (35F the other day, will get worst) for me to not have heated gloves. So I'm keeping them. I hope they will last, as they are super expensive. Next heated gloves (in a few years hopefully), will be lighter-weight.
I do not recommend them, and would not buy them again.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
In these conditions I mentioned, I would say it is fair to classify as extreme cold weather, they did excellent! I had 0 discomfort during the ride due to the cold. I felt that both the top and bottom of the glove had very good and even heat coverage, especially the thumbs.
I did have discomfort around the finger joints, that is due to the stiffness of the glove and it's insulation pressing down on my joints.
The mobile warming gloves had a similar issue for a long time until I broke them in after a few thousand miles.
The kit comes with some nice connection options, long splitter cord (could have used a shorty splitter, I had to buy one).
I used Nikwax leather treatment stuff that was recommended by a local bike shop to make sure the leather stays resistant to water.
If it is not bitterly cold out you may want to keep the glove on a separate circuit from your other liner(s) to prevent any discomfort.
The only negative I can think of is that i'm not entirely sold on it's impact resistance and ability to limit the injury to the rider, I still think the Rukka gloves I have probably had the most well built impact zones on any glove i've ever owned, they just don't have any cold weather ability.
over 2 years ago
The Hero fits me perfectly, I have normal size fingers, but the Vanguard finger is 3/8 inch shorter than the Hero gloves of the same size. Very strange, why would a manufacturer do that. Either way since I took it out of box, its too late to return it, $200 down the drain.
I tried on these gloves at my local dealer to check sizing. However, they would not match Revzilla's sale price so I purchased here. I would recommend trying a pair on before you purchase if possible.
I wear medium mountain biking Fox Gloves and Medium Underarmour Gloves. I purchased these gloves in medium and the fit is good for me. The fingers seem a little long and the gloves fit a little tight. I assume they are made to fit snug because they are heated and heated gear should be snug. They are definitely more bulky than a summer glove, but you should expect that. Not sure why folks are surprised a winter glove is bulky. I have no problems riding with them or performing riding functions such as braking, turn signals, etc. Will probably be hard to use phones or little things like that.
I think they feel like quality gloves inside and outside. The leather feels very nice and soft. So initial impression is they are very well made. Lets hope they last.
I rode in 40 degrees at night for about an hour through town and at highway speeds. At 40 degrees in town I did not need the heat. I think if I stayed on the highway for any period of time I would have wanted the heat on a little. When I turned on the heat it felt like I stuck my hands in an oven. The heat felt very nice and even throughout the glove. My first time with heated gloves and its a wonderful feeling! The whole glove is heated, not just the top.
I have the Gerbing Jacket liner and the wireless controller. The gloves did not turn on initially with the wireless controller. I had to turn the controller off then turn it back on before I started feeling heat. I assume the wireless controller needed a cycle to connect. Maybe that wont happen next time, but not a big deal either way.
I can't comment on durability, or rain protection. At $119, I highly recommend these gloves. I will probably wear these gloves for other reasons as well, not just riding. They are very comfortable to me and warm even without heat.
1 year ago
He hasn't worn them in the wet yet, so we are not sure how much moisture they can handle, but they are not advertised as water-proof. I am just hoping they are at least water-resistant enough to deal with some wet riding when we go on our long trips.
I use them with the Gerbings dual controller. I have not used the heat on a wide-open setting yet.
over 2 years ago