Gerbing 12V G4 Gloves
The latest iteration of a heated classic, the Gerbing 12V G4 Gloves are just plain....plain. This no-frills heated glove is constructed of supple Aniline cowhide leather and is lined with an Aquatex breathable and water resistantant membrane with 150g of Thinsulate insulation. With everything you need to stay warm, the G4 Gloves are cold weather riding essentials.
Gerbing 12 volt is the global leader in powersport wearable technology. Using an advanced interconnect system, Gerbing garments plug right into your electrical system on your motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat or even airplane for an unlimited source of power and keeps you warm at any temperature, any speed. A combination of Microwire heating technologies in conjunction with your electrical system enable Gerbing to put heat where others can’t and makes for the world’s warmest and longest lasting 12 volt platform, specifically designed for the temperature of speed.
- Premium Aniline cowhide leather construction
- Microwire heating throughout glove, including to the tip of every finger
- Aquatex breathable water resistant membrane
- 150 grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Impact protected gel pads at palm
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand wrist closure
- Max heat: 135°F
- Power consumption: 26 Watts (2.2 Amps)
Note: Heat controller, Y-cable and battery harness sold separately.
Gerbing Men's Heated Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.